Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

Three Pirates films were enough but I'm DAMN happy they continued with more. I love the Pirates movies all four. Davy Jones is still one of the best CG characters. On Stranger Tides I might argue is my least favourite but I tend to stick this in the most for my Pirate hit! I guess I don't want to see the origin movie (1st) or commit to 2&3 so Tides I will watch. Kind of donthis with Indiana Jones. I tend to watch Crystal just for a hit BUT it's my least favourite

Was talking to a kid about the original and he never heard of it. Holy crap I cant believe this series is as old as it is already. 1 was the best, and awesome. 2 and 3 were terrible, all over the place. 4 was better but still just ok. For a 5th one I wish they'd not go so heavy on the supernatural and just make a pirate movie. Let the supernatural bits be an accent, and not 98% of the movie. Movies are just so bad lately, all flash and no substance.

ps please no Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly :monkey4

Was talking to a kid about the original and he never heard of it. Holy crap I cant believe this series is as old as it is already. 1 was the best, and awesome. 2 and 3 were terrible, all over the place. 4 was better but still just ok. For a 5th one I wish they'd not go so heavy on the supernatural and just make a pirate movie. Let the supernatural bits be an accent, and not 98% of the movie. Movies are just so bad lately, all flash and no substance.

ps please no Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly :monkey4

I believe you but i find that really hard to believe with the fanbase that the actor has.

Thats kinda rare.

Was talking to a kid about the original and he never heard of it.

Yep, just like I said. The franchise needs to be brought to public attention once every other month. I.E., ads for the original films on the digital billboards in NYC.

Depp dressed up as Sparrow showed up at the Pirates attraction in Disneyland yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the ET thing too. I would have liked to have been there and been surprised by Depp.

I would have shouted out: how's your divorce going? -- and then looked at another guest with a shocked expression.

I saw the ET thing too. I would have liked to have been there and been surprised by Depp.

I would have shouted out: how's your divorce going? -- and then looked at another guest with a shocked expression.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :goodpost:

B6ETogW.jpg

I don't really see how Paul ties in with Pirates... other than a very loose connection with rocker Keith Richards because of their bands, that has nothing to do with actual pirates.

Must have been a Depp contract request: *Must have one scene with Sir Paul McCartney.* Right next to the request for an 80inch LCD in his trailer, two warm loafs of pumpernickel bread and all the booze he can drink.

Train wreck a comin....all night long...

Finally after 2 years, got him out of the box and displayed him ...
30c4286363ffdad2b04ab767e1d68164.jpg
d866771687b96fe986c37ffbb0a27736.jpg

So ever since we heard about the hack of this movie, and Disney refusing to pay it, I saw a leak on an iso about the size of a blu ray, what if it's the movie!? who knows.

Soundtrack list:

Dead Men Tell No Tales - 01:51
Salazar - 4:27
No Woman Has Ever Handled My Herschel - 03:59
You Speak of the Trident - 01:58
The Devil's Triangle - 02:45
Shansa - 03:12
Kill the Filthy Pirate, I'll Wait - 04:50
The Dying Gull - 01:01
El Matador Del Mar - 08:05
Kill the Sparrow - 06:16
She Needs the Sea - 02:32
The Brightest Star in the North - 06:00
I've Come With the Butcher's Bill - 06:41
The Power of the Sea - 04:07
Treasure - 05:43
My Name Is Barbossa - 05:34
Beyond My Beloved Horizon - 2:41

Final Trailer:

Hopefully it's the final trailer to the final movie.

That's like a fan trailer or something, that's not even on the official YouTube channel.

As for the movie, I'm pumped, I have plans to see it with my girlfriend Saturday, we're going to a concert Friday.

Back