Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

This actually looks pretty good, much better than the last one, which just seemed superfluous.

Don't let Burton see that Johnny Depp de-aging tech.

Sleepy Hollow 2 : ichabod needs cash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Finally just got around to seeing the latest trailer....I'm getting the good feels again.

This is feeling like they're recapturing magic of the first two films. I'd like them to go for another trilogy if possible, then hang it up.

I'm glad they made the effort to go back and end the series with a villain that looks like he'll be memorable, unlike Black Beard. I thought he was alright, but was a big letdown after Davy Jones. I'm really liking the connection Salazar has to Jack.

Luv Javier Bardem.

Finally just got around to seeing the latest trailer....I'm getting the good feels again.

This is feeling like they're recapturing magic of the first two films. I'd like them to go for another trilogy if possible, then hang it up.

Ehh, I think the series had a good run. Time to focus on Del Toro's Haunted Mansion flick already.

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time they decided to continue this series after claiming At World's End was the "finale to the POTC trilogy". :lol

Last edited:

Oh cool another movie with another actor being CG'd to his younger self?

#bringbackTupac

Imagine how weird Indiana Jones and Last Crusade would have been without River but with a CGI'd younger Ford?

Hollywood likes to make stars young and bring people back from the dead... so they should make a movie about Old Hollywood stars as babies. "Baby Hollywood" Cary Grant, Bogart, etc all alive and as babies. Sounds so horrible it simply must already be in production.

they should make a movie about Old Hollywood stars as babies. "Baby Hollywood" Cary Grant, Bogart, etc all alive and as babies. Sounds so horrible it simply must already be in production.

That...doesn't sound so bad. :lol

It reminds me of the baby Muppets cartoon.

Back