Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're trying to distance the new movie from the previous ones as much as they can. With Barbossa working with the navy, it makes sense for his crew to not be around, or them to leave because of ditching Jack, again.

As much as I like all those characters, I agree it is better without them. The movie needs to be able to stand on its own and having the same crew will be too much of a link to the previous films.

I hope Jack the Monkey is back though. :lol

The Pearl in a Bottle sounds like a collectible waiting to be made.

NECA made a limited edition of 2000, and it's almost impossible to find nowadays. :monkey2

2j4ez43.jpg

2w7edyp.jpg

I'm disappointed that Pintel, Ragetti, Marty, Cotton, etc won't be returning. I'm a huge fan of continuity, and so it will be interesting how they explain Barbossa leaving the last film on the Black Pearl with all of his crew, yet returning in this film without the Pearl and crew.

I saw this on another site
1101141526875b2f270b153c9b.jpg

Question: Everytime I Google HotToys for the link and try to access the site, a warning pops up saying this site may harm my pc. :gah: Anyone else get that message?

None of them can touch that cinematic masterpiece known as Tron........

Ahhh don't be like that. This movie will probably be cool. They are very fun movies to watch I just could never get into the characters too much.

I had watch the movie pirates of caribbean movie 4 and really enjoyed a lot while watching this wonderful movie.

I had watch the movie pirates of caribbean movie 4 and really enjoyed a lot while watching this wonderful movie.
Don't you mean the trailer? The movie isn't out yet.

Does anyone think there will be HT OST reveals (other than Jack Sparrow) at the Toy Fair in February?

Who else has the license (as far as high end collectible figures)? :dunno

Back