Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys doesn't go to Toy Fair. Small chance Sideshow might put something Hot Toys up for order, but Toy Fair is more an American industry show, fans don't attend, it's kind of a show just to let other in the industry, be it other manufacturers or news, know what you've got going on for the coming year. Sideshow doesn't even go anymore, they just have an online event.

Hot Toys doesn't go to Toy Fair. Small chance Sideshow might put something Hot Toys up for order, but Toy Fair is more an American industry show, fans don't attend, it's kind of a show just to let other in the industry, be it other manufacturers or news, know what you've got going on for the coming year. Sideshow doesn't even go anymore, they just have an online event.

Thank you for the clarification. I guess my naivety is showing. :slap

Movie looks really good so far.

We will definitely see it in movie theaters.

New pics!!!

:rock!

Pirates-4.jpg

8246a.jpg

I hope they keep Blackbeard as a serious pirate and don't make him a humorous character like Barbossa, or even worse like Jack.

MaulFan, the second link didn't work.

What no Angelica? :lol If there is one, I hope she doesn't look as bad as Elizabeth...UGH!

Back