Pics of my Hasbro-McF-Aoshima-NECA Alien & Predator collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that Alien3 isnt accurate to the SUIT. But it does look a billion times cooler.

The Res Alien is hidious anyway, suit, or figure.

As is the AvP Alien....

The McF A3 isn't accurate to anything! It's legs are even different lengths...

I like all aliens, so I dig the A:R and AvP aliens as well. Not my fave designs, but still cool variations on the theme.
Again, the thing is we don't have accurate action figures of any alien, except the first one.

Glad you guys like the collection!
It's a humble collection, no Marmits or Cinemaquettes... I like things that move!:D

Im saying the sweet Alien you posted isnt accurate to the suit. Which, to me doesnt matter, im just saying, we dont need a suit accurate Alien. What we need however, is an accurate Alien that looks like an Alien. Such as the Alien 3 (not McF, the awesome one). That thing is AWESOME. Looks nothing like the suit. Which is all I want. A realistic ALIEN figure.

Eh...yeah, anyway, who makes that Alien 3 anyway? I love it.

The McF A3 isn't accurate to anything! It's legs are even different lengths...

I like all aliens, so I dig the A:R and AvP aliens as well. Not my fave designs, but still cool variations on the theme.
Again, the thing is we don't have accurate action figures of any alien, except the first one.

Glad you guys like the collection!
It's a humble collection, no Marmits or Cinemaquettes... I like things that move!:D
What about the AVP-R alioen?

Im saying the sweet Alien you posted isnt accurate to the suit. Which, to me doesnt matter, im just saying, we dont need a suit accurate Alien. What we need however, is an accurate Alien that looks like an Alien. Such as the Alien 3 (not McF, the awesome one). That thing is AWESOME. Looks nothing like the suit. Which is all I want. A realistic ALIEN figure.

Eh...yeah, anyway, who makes that Alien 3 anyway? I love it.

Ah, I see.
The thing is, I consider the A3 alien to be like the rod puppet they used (which is the one pictured there), not the guy-in-a-suit. Just like I consider the Aliens xenos to be the puppets and not the guys-in-suits. Same works for the A:R, AvP and AvP-R aliens. I take the models and CGI creatures to be the true form of the alien, not Woodruff!
The original Alien xeno works because Bolaji Badejo had that insanely tall and thin frame. I wouldn't want a figure of the short stunt man!

And you're right EP2! I forgot the AvP-R warrior, that's one accurate mutha!

Indeed...which is a very bad thing. I hate that neck....ewwww.

So...wheres the Alien 3 figure from?

That is no figure, it's the rod puppet used during filming.
Here's a couple of pics:

74580_alien_122_391lo.jpg

74449_alien008_122_389lo.jpg

34878928fp8nu3238335237wsnrcg323-1.jpg

34878928fp8nu3238335237wsnrcg32324-.jpg

The most accurate figure I've seen of the dragon is the Tsukuda 1/5 figure. It's more of a statue though, as only the arms have (limited) articulation. The paint apps suck ass, but with a good repaint it's killer!

Thats sexy! I love the Alien 3 design. I like the McF for the fact it crouches....but yeah, its not the Alien 3.

So that rod puppet presumably would be the one seen in the composited shots like when the alien is on the ceiling or where it can be seen eating one of the crims (which incidentally, correct me if I'm wrong, was the first time an Alien was ever seen actually eating). I love the dog alien, IMO, it was the last time the creature was scary - though I was only 10 at the time. I hope Hot toys will do it justice if they ever do Alien3 figures.

Back