Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the highlights of my collection. I got a bunch more, some need frames, so don't fit out, so I can rotate once in a while, but these are my pride and joy:

Original movie posters. Care to guess which side of the room is mine and which side is the wife's?
disney001.jpg

This is a window box I haven't quite figured out how to organize. That is Ken Anderson's script for Pete's dragon. It has all his notes and some reference pictures of dragons tucked in the pages. My favorite piece. I also have his autograph on the 8x10. I have his Legends bio and some pins I want to work in there, but I'm not happy with it yet.
disney002.jpg

Difficult to see because she signed in gold Sharpie, but this is Paige O'Hara's autograph.
disney003.jpg

Another Pete's Dragon item. An original cel from the movie. Was my favorite piece until I secured the script.
disney004.jpg

This is my Sleeping Beauty section. Lousy pic to be sure, and I don't have all my Royal Doulton Fairies up right now, but I have an original production drawing of Aurora signed by Marc Davis, the mini-poster, and an 8x10 signed by Ms. Mary Costa, who without a doubt, has the neatest signature (of all the people I have at least)
disney005.jpg

Hope you guys like it!! I'll have to try and figure out why the pics are so lousy. I'll try to fix them, but you get the idea.

I won this on ebay some time ago , I will never part with this . it is from 1976 mint condition mascot head.
just love it.
DSC055192.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC071072.jpg
[/IMG]

That is very cool. Although a little disturbing to see Mickey's head on a pole. :lol

Hehe. That is a bit disturbing. But cool nonetheless.

I see the crotch of a Batman & Robin Robin costume. I really hope there's no nipples on its chest.

So here is Gadget all set up:
Gadget.jpg

Pride and joy of my whole collection. :)

I won this on ebay some time ago , I will never part with this . it is from 1976 mint condition mascot head.
just love it.
DSC055192.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC071072.jpg
[/IMG]

These are one of the big items we can find on ebay. You need a body for this guy!!! Great adquisition!!!!:cool::cool:

I used to have the whole bedspread:
RescueRangerspillowcase.jpg

The only plushies still on my bed:
DisneyPlushies-2.jpg

(My best friend has the matching Dales.)

And a couple more Snow Whites (my favorite princess):
SnowWhiteElainaShelf.jpg

These guys were on a huge sale:
MulanandShang.jpg

Gorgeous, too.

And my ornaments:
DisneyOrnaments.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up this guy!

4154230105_1d75341bdb.jpg

My Medicom Vinyl collection is slowly growing...

Great Genie!!! :D

Those Medicom Disney pieces are amazing... I would like to get more. Unfortunately, I only have Alice and Pooh.

Would love to see them tackle Mr. Toad or King Louie! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Some stuff of mine ...

IMG_3463a.jpg

IMG_3481a.jpg

I really like the Disney/Star Wars crossover Big Figs. The one I wished I got was Mickey as Anakin. That one goes for a small fortune now on Ebay. Maybe someday....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back