Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awhile back my sister found this at a garage sale and thought of me! :)

001-3.jpg

I have recently begun to collect Disney collectibles. Here are some photos of what I have so far.

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7039.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7059.JPG

IMG_7047.JPG

IMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7071.JPG

I thought about collecting the Walt Disney Classics Collection, but decided against it. I want almost every piece they have made, and that isn't a good thing when my wallet is already bleeding to death.:D

Has anyone on this board collected many of their pieces, or has anyone collected every piece?:google

Great collection! :rock

I thought about collecting the Walt Disney Classics Collection, but decided against it. I want almost every piece they have made, and that isn't a good thing when my wallet is already bleeding to death.:D

Has anyone on this board collected many of their pieces, or has anyone collected every piece?:google

I have 3 of them. Most I ever paid for one was $35.00. :D

What is that piece with the tentacles off-camera?[/QUOTE]

That is the Nyarlathotep from Sota Toys. I bought it of Sideshows website.

Thanks for the kind words. My collection isn't much right now but I am always expanding.:D

I really want to get that Olszewski Cinderella's castle, it's a beauty.

How do you like the Gallery of Light pieces? I'm seriously contemplating getting the You Can Fly One.

As for WDCC, here are mine.

I really want to get that Olszewski Cinderella's castle, it's a beauty.

How do you like the Gallery of Light pieces? I'm seriously contemplating getting the You Can Fly One.

As for WDCC, here are mine.

I love the pieces I have gotten so far. You Can Fly is an awesome piece, but my favorite so far is Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Fright.

As far as Cinderella's Castle, you couldn't possibly go wrong with that purchase.:D It is truly a magnificent piece.

I love your WDCC pieces.

Last edited:
I have recently begun to collect Disney collectibles. Here are some photos of what I have so far.

I have every WDCC piece but I've been collecting them for about 15 years. I imagine it would be pretty impossible to start now and try to get them all.

I saw the photos you posted of your collection, and might I just say :horror

Do you dust often? I would imagine that would take awhile.

I try not to not even think about dusting but do some bit by bit, its never done

Back