Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have quite a few pieces scattered around my place. But here is my little Disney shrine:
mediDisney.jpg

Older pic:
3105245425_ee764ac521_b.jpg

Some Disneyland posters. As well as my little Club 33 shadowbox, and my original art from an issue of the Haunted Mansion comic book.
room.jpg

I have quite a few pieces scattered around my place. But here is my little Disney shrine:
mediDisney.jpg

Older pic:
3105245425_ee764ac521_b.jpg

Some Disneyland posters. As well as my little Club 33 shadowbox, and my original art from an issue of the Haunted Mansion comic book.
room.jpg

Cool collection! I like it a lot!

I would buy that Medicom Oswald for sure. I think its great he's become more prevalent.

Sorry it took me so long, but here are the promised pictures.

Jedi Mickey big fig andMR Jiminy Cricket
IMG_0462.jpg

Jim Shore "Crossing the Delaware"
IMG_0463.jpg

And since he is sporting my Mouse Ears...
IMG_0466.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

She's one of those fiberglass statues on display in the windows of Disney Stores. I just bought her on eBay and am patiently awaiting the day I can set her on my desk. :) (When I was a kid I idolized this character.)

:D Yes I am also a child of The Disney Afternoon. Gadget was my role-model, that being a time when female characters weren't known for being the brains of the group like she was in the Rescue Rangers. If ever there was a 'grail' for me to collect, well then call me Sir Galahad. She's 14" tall, EXTREMELY rare, and has more sentimental value to me than anything else I own! I'm going to mount her on my desk where she will be a constant reminder of my blissful childhood and what more could you ask for from a material possession?

I actually found her just searching for a little plushie of the character to replace one I cherished when I was 7 years old, boy was I glad I stumbled upon this thing. I dare venture to say that Gadget is my favorite Disney character of all time!

I'll get another shot of her when I build a base for her and set her up as a permanent fixture on what used to be the revolving door for my collectables that was my desk, which is the centerpiece to my bedroom.

it's amazing how expensive some statues from the WALT DISNEY COLLECTION pieces are

rather small, but easily fetching hundreds of dollars

Very awesome find Cloud. I've got too much completist in me though, I'd feel compelled to track down the other members of the team...

The seller I bought her from also has Monterey Jack but I'd only be interested in him if I had the others, and I don't have another $600 to spend on Chip, even though he is my second favorite character after Gadget. That would be cool if someone else here bought him though, we'd have matching Rescue Rangers. :)

EDIT: Actually, could you link me to where you found Chip? Tee hee . . .

Last edited:
That's awesome!

I've seen the Gadget plush go for hundreds of dollars, and that's a much neater find.

I'd had a plush Darkwing Duck as a kid that I loved and lost, and one of the firs things I did when I opened an ebay account was replace him. I also have the DuckTales characters - Scrooge is newer, but Webby, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are from 1987.

She came last week, very fast considering she was shipped from England.

I'll get a photo of her when I make and set up a stand for her. She's gorgeous. :)

Back