Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right. I had to go to various spots in the house because our Disney stuff is all spread out. Not to mention a lot of it is in boxes because we are redecorating a lot of the house.

Master Replicas Monorail

Randomos2030.jpg

Randomos2031.jpg

Randomos2032.jpg

Master Replicas Ears

Randomos2033.jpg

Mickey's Birthday Statue

Randomos2034.jpg

Our Wedding items

Randomos2035.jpg

Randomos2036.jpg

Randomos2037.jpg

Randomos2041.jpg

Our Wedding Cake Toppers made by Lenox

Randomos2038.jpg

Randomos2039.jpg

Randomos2040.jpg

Master Replicas Little Mermaid Screen Scene

Randomos2042.jpg

POTC items:

Randomos2043.jpg

Randomos2044.jpg

Hey Mike,
Love you and your wife's collection!
(I especially covet the glass slipper. :D)

But... I must ask...

Was the Lenox piece really on your wedding cake?
'Cause I never would have guessed that you'd have that as a topper!

I like the wedding stuff. I'd love to have a Disney wedding should the girlfriend be a Disney fan as well. I'd especially love to have the WDCC Merry Matrimony Robin Hood and Maid Marian as a cake topper. Ooh de lally.

Can you tell me more about the castle?

Was the Lenox piece really on your wedding cake?
'Cause I never would have guessed that you'd have that as a topper!

Yeah, we took them into the baker and they set it all up so it could stand on top. The cake was white with gold accents to match and had a bunch of "pearls" surrounding each layer and three pearls set up like little Mickey heads.

Can you tell me more about the castle?

Its a WDCC piece, they made them for Beast's Castle, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Cinderella's Castle and Triton's Castle I believe in this size and replicate them along with Snow White's cottage and a few other landmarks in ornament form. Its about five years old.

That sounds like a really pretty wedding cake. Thanks for the info about the castle. WDCC makes too many nice things, I'm not even going to look into those. :lol

Here's my Scrooge/Goldie Don Rosa print in its frame. It's not hanging yet.

scroogeprint.jpg

The Only Disney items I have atm are the two Jessica Rabbit big Figs, I'm just waiting impatiently for a Jessica PF from Sideshow now.

JessicaBigFig-Profile.jpg

JessicaRogerBigFig.jpg

This thread makes me sad I stopped collecting Nightmare Before Christmas swag, lol. Cloud, I love all your plushes and Lion King stuff!

Thanks! My bed looks like it belongs to an 8 year old girl. Well - an 8 year old girl who likes Cthulhu.

I was big on Lion King. Leo here. :) The teddies I've had since I was a kid.

Back