Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some shots I took on Mallorca, Spain in May:

IMG_3827_2_small.png

IMG_4002_2_small.png

IMG_4914_2_small.png

IMG_4955_2_small.png

IMG_4975_2_small.png

And one with an appearance by myself.
IMG_4951_2_small.png

I have a couple more shots in my deviantart folder here if you're interested: https://agonistes86.deviantart.com/gallery/31233182

Great pics people :rock

I'm actually looking into picking up another SLR camera soon.... I used to have the Canon Rebel XSi then sold it here on the boards. Now I'm considering either A Canon T2i... Any recommendations? And also, lenses.... I know the standard kit 18-55mm lens is pretty crappy. What decent lenses would you recommend? (I'm mainly looking to take close ups, and maybe some landscapes....)

just now saw this thread. figured i would post a few of my favorite shots
4516576223_b2d5ffdee0_z.jpg

i dont know if any of you play paintball but catching 1 splatter let alone 2 is not the easiest task. so i always love this shot. and being of one of my best friends is nice

3891595996_3163d44152_z.jpg

took that at the portland raceway a while back and i love the water and the second car being him.
i mainly shoot paintball. and various other sports. dabbled in portraits but my room mate is a excellent environmental portraits photographer so i stick to what i know

been dabbleing with street photography since i picked up a fuji x100 but i just dont know if it is for me

So as some of you may have seen in my other thread, I was wanting suggestions as to what camera/lens to get. I ended up getting the Nikon D3100 kit with a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.4 lens. The pics you see here were shot with the Tamron, but I'm still on the fence about keeping the extra lens... I mean, is it worth an extra $650?? I still haven't had anyone really point the benefit of having a faster lens.... But anyway, here are some non-retouched shots I took this week (and I'm still learning about all the settings, so these are just experimental at this point :D)

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
ChrisCJ99 - I really like those shots. The diversity of the shots is very interesting to me. Good stuff!

Very nice photos, everyone. I'm really enjoying them. I've been slacking with photography as of late, but I'm going to France, Switzerland and Germany in two weeks, so I'll be sure to post some when I return! :)

Back