PF Leia 20-25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Nothing. They were supposed to start last Friday, correct?

I was told the "plan" was to start charging Friday. Not sure it it actually happened or not. I would expect any day if it didn't begin Friday.

Nuttin' here, I got mine via waitlist so I should be one of the first...right? :D

KitFisto said:
I was told the "plan" was to start charging Friday. Not sure it it actually happened or not. I would expect any day if it didn't begin Friday.

That's what the notice said too, but doesn't look like it happened.

I really wanted Leia to ship before Comic Con. I am leaving Thursday morning, so if she ships tomorrow night I will get her Wednesday before I leave. If not, then my wife gets to sign for it and it will sit there unopened for a few days.

:monkey2

The delay could be a result of this:

Due to the volume of orders for this item, please be advised there may be a delay of up to 2 weeks from the date your credit card is “pre-authorized” until your order ships. Please allow our shipping department time to ship out the many orders for this item. We appreciate your patience.

Could be for ALL orders, not just the con orders... :confused:

Silverbc3 said:

Due to the volume of orders for this item, please be advised there may be a delay of up to 2 weeks from the date your credit card is “pre-authorized” until your order ships. Please allow our shipping department time to ship out the many orders for this item. We appreciate your patience.

What the... Where did you get that?!? That's not from the Leia notice from two Thursdays ago, is it?

I hope they get my Leia shipped out of there before they have to start processing and shipping all of the non-attendee exclusives next week.

:sick

Silverbc3 said:

Yeah, I got this notice for the SDCC exclusive 12" Sith Anakin that I ordered. However, I also ordered the SDCC exclusive "The Dead"-Security Guard, and that one did not have the delay notice included in the email.

So, I don't think that the delay in Leia is connected to the above statement from SS. I think that was just for the excl. Anakin.

In other words - I don't know what the hold-up is with Leia!
C'mon already!! :monkey4

Well, I was honestly surprised to get the 7-10 day notice on the 6th. In the end, it looks like it was really more of a 10-15 day notice after all.

tomandshell said:
With all the excitement, I almost missed the fact that I now have a pending charge for my Leia PF!!

Hey Tom, did you see those pics of the PF Leia with eyelashes, she looks absolutely incredible, maybe the most lifelike since Ol Ben!

cc06-sideshow_20007.jpg

cc06-sideshow_20006.jpg

Last edited:
Back