PF Leia 20-25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Well, if it's shipping in late July, we could be getting a 20-25 day notice as early as next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I have a spot picked out for her next to Luke and Han.

:chew

Wow!! Looks like I was right after all!!!

(Only 7-10 days is MUCH better than 20-25!!)

tomandshell said:
Wow!! Looks like I was right after all!!!

(Only 7-10 days is MUCH better than 20-25!!)

There you go Tom! Yes, right after all. I wonder if they lightened her hair a bit, seemed a bit dark in proto pics but the figure itself, sculpt, detail, outfit guns are absolutely incredible. I believe this PF will go down as one of the most appreciated Classic PFs given the test of time.

Got mine too for the exclusive. It just converted 2 days ago. My iron man exclusive will convert tomorrow so maybe he'll be shipping early August. one can only hope.

Vader AL said:
Got mine too for the exclusive. It just converted 2 days ago. My iron man exclusive will convert tomorrow so maybe he'll be shipping early August. one can only hope.

Somebody else's ironman may end up converting before it is over. I was excited when my order converted, but it may not end up making the final cut after all :confused:

It was the spleen wasn't it Tom? That's how you knew!

I hope Ironman comes soon, Spidey too, I'm anxious to see if I can fit them both on the shelf I intend for them...if not Ironman may not get to stay... :monkey2

I talked to SS yesterday about Leia and the "plan" was to start doing the pre-auth on cards today.

KitFisto said:
I talked to SS yesterday about Leia and the "plan" was to start doing the pre-auth on cards today.

Yeah, fig she'll begin to ship early next week. Maybe, just maybe a lucky few may get their exclusives shipped out late tonight -- and if they do and live in Cali, she'll be at their door Sat morning.

pjam said:
Yeah, fig she'll begin to ship early next week. Maybe, just maybe a lucky few may get their exclusives shipped out late tonight -- and if they do and live in Cali, she'll be at their door Sat morning.

Hey!! I live in California!!!

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Hey is Wor-Gar getting PF Leia? And if so, does he have plans to take her into...

the kitchen?:naughty :horror :naughty

Oh I didn't forget! It was nice getting Kit so quickly. I was just thinking that since there is still another item due before Leia, which hasn't arrived yet, I would need to get that one first before she could get here.

I've just been catching up on my emails and saw a "just shipped" email from Sideshow. Thought it must be Leia, but it was just an old email (2 days) for the stupid grey hulk which I already got.

I need something new NOW!

Darklord Dave said:
I need something new NOW!
I sympathize, it's been too long since I've gotten something new, and its bad when that happens because I start looking at thing in stock that take away the money I should put towards pre-orders. And there's several things I've got my eye on. But I am making myself wait until after SDCC, just in case something new and expensive comes out. I'm so weak.

But in-stock stuff will use your "now" money. Pre-orders use your "then" money. Completely different things - should be able to do both!

Aye, but I'm so far in debt that my now money comes from my then money that's yet to be had yet. :confused: So when it comes to food or collectibles, the collectibles only win for so long, which is part of why I like the Boba Fett exclusive so much, that wafer should be yummy with some jam.

Seriously though with going to grad school in the fall I have to put the bulk of my money towards that so I have to make small monthly payments on my pre-orders.

uh oh, grad school. **shutter** just got that financial monkey off my back after 8 years out - good luck!

tomandshell said:
Anybody have a pending charge yet?

I am still waiting on the pending charge for my Green Hulk, but I would certainly take a Leia instead.

Not yet. I have been looking for it.

Back