PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
I've had an even better thought . I'm going to take a mould from the head with the hat and cast it so that the hat is is hollow, and put the hat into his hand. I may even pose it with the hat on but a little further back on his head. Muahahahaha! :lol

( And I'm still going with the Han Solo idea ! )

Seriously, I'm sorry I spoiled your poll. I would have liked to have seen a different exclusive but I don't think it is lame. I will use the spare head to my advantage. It would be a shame not to.

All excellent ideas. I may just order the EX.
Dang, now it's a tough decision. THANKS ALOT PAUL! :banghead:D

I've had an even better thought . I'm going to take a mould from the head with the hat and cast it so that the hat is is hollow, and put the hat into his hand. I may even pose it with the hat on but a little further back on his head. Muahahahaha! :lol

Now if you can make us a loose HAT, then the EX becomes a worthwhile purchase.

The Man with the HAT...IS back!

Just looked at the poll results again , I wonder who the 998 others were who wanted the hatless sculpt ? ( looks around forum to see others whistling innocently ... )

I still don't plan on displaying him w/o the hat... but I like exclusives so I'll get them when available.

So how will you display your exclusive?

I'm glad someone has listened to me about starting a poll. People think I am moaning, but clearly this is something on 80% of fans minds. - This answers the question - Why have the exclusive, if only 2% of fans would benefit. INDY NEEDS AN EXTRA SOMETHING TO MAKE IT AN EXCLUSIVE TO ALL FANS!

Well the volume of orders crashed the site and still the figure sold out in about 1 hour. So even though the majority of people here probably won't use the head as a display the numbers were still there for the PPO.

Just looked at the poll results again , I wonder who the 998 others were who wanted the hatless sculpt ? ( looks around forum to see others whistling innocently ... )

Actually, 67.16% of those who responded wanted the hatless sculpt.

But only 1.49% actually wanted to display it that way. Having it and choosing to use it are two different things, and the overwhelming majority of those who responded did indeed want the exclusive. Only 1/3 decided against purchasing the exclusive after finding out that it was an alternate hatless head (or possibly never planned on getting it in the first place).

( And I'm still going with the Han Solo idea ! )

Seriously, I'm sorry I spoiled your poll. I would have liked to have seen a different exclusive but I don't think it is lame. I will use the spare head to my advantage. It would be a shame not to.

Paul, I would TOTALLY be in for one of these hat recasts. Heck, if I could have Indy holding his hat, I MIGHT even put the hatless sculpt on from time to time just to shake it up a bit! :rock

if i keep it, i'll switch em out every now and then.....

just so i can do something with it....

Like the new signature Indiana Fett :rock

Thanks galactiboy! I was so excited the day this figure went on sale that I just HAD to make a new signature! :rock

Time to start a pledge for the next Jones PF...TOHT!!!, TOHT!!!, TOHT!!! or MOLA RAM!!!, MOLA RAM!!!, MOLA RAM!!!...or perhaps even HENRY SR.!!!, HENRY SR.!!!, HENRY SR.!!!
:D

Definitely with the hat. I just order the non-exclusive also. I'm thinking about selling the exclusive if I don't like the way the additional head attaches. I really don't want to see a line, and if it is visible then I think the non-exclusive is actually the better way to go. I will be watching the Backstage Pass very closely on this one.

Back