PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
Well, I'm getting the exclusive. I'm planning to resculpt some of the hatless head into a Han Solo sculpt which with a little time and a lot of patience I intend using on my spare PF Han Solo body. So yes I'm the Guy who chose no hat !

Yeah, but on $300 it's $15 in Rewards, so $40-$50 is still a better deal if you don't want the 2nd head.

True. But the money I would save going through a retailer wouldn't be guaranteed to go towards, say, 1:6 Vader. The RP I get would be a guaranteed discount. :cool:

Well, I'm getting the exclusive. I'm planning to resculpt some of the hatless head into a Han Solo sculpt which with a little time and a lot of patience I intend using on my spare PF Han Solo body. So yes I'm the Guy who chose no hat !

The question was whether you would pose INDIANA JONES without his hat. Not use the head for something else. Way to upset the poll. :p

No, the question was How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive ? The exclusive is the hatless head . :D

:lol just messing with you pix !

I know, there's always one ! But I'm happy , I've got the chance to make my other PF look a damn sight better !

The more I think about it the more I realize that this EX could be a customizers dream come true...still think almost anything else would have been better though.

I agree about the lack of a pistol hand or even the headpiece to the staff of Ra. But I do intend making the best of a "not too bad " thing !

The more I think about it the more I realize that this EX could be a customizers dream come true.

The hatless head that comes with the 1/6 figure is a customizer's dream come true (I myself will be using at least two of them). Not the case here. Who the heck has a bunch of 1/4 figures around to customize?

Also, Sideshow could have mitigated A LOT of the disappointment/disdain over the hatless headsculpt on the PF by including a separate hat as well, like they did on the 1/6. So we could at least have Indy holding his hat instead of the idol. But, no....

So many no-brainers seemingly bypassed.

Again, FOCUS GROUPS!!!

:lecture

Maybe I missed it, but who is the 1 person that will display him w/o the hat?

paulcarlson: "Well, I'm getting the exclusive. I'm planning to resculpt some of the hatless head into a Han Solo sculpt which with a little time and a lot of patience I intend using on my spare PF Han Solo body. So yes I'm the Guy who chose no hat !"

So then he'll still display him with the hat then, but use the head elsewhere? Sounds like a misvote to me.

Thats what I said.
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

Hey, even if we are just a message board... with over 100 responses thats probably around 10% of the exclusive. I think we have a pretty good subset here.

Hey, even if we are just a message board... with over 100 responses thats probably around 10% of the exclusive. I think we have a pretty good subset here.

Oh, I don't think there is any question at all that Sideshow's choice for an Exclusive was received with a resounding thud. The Ex. will still through quickly, though. :rolleyes:

Back