PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
I'd display him without his hat. :monkey3 Not all the time mind you, but yeah, I probably would on occasion. Is the exclusive lame compared to what could have been. Yes. But it is what is. And honestly, I like the way it looks. I'm not going to speculate what Sideshow was thinking when they went this route, but if you look at the PF as a representation of the character itself and not get hung up on ROTLA, then yes, there are times where Indy went without his hat. I know it's a stretch, but that's how I see it. All the iconic elements of Indy are there in the regular, and ultimately, that's all that matters to me.

Oh, I don't think there is any question at all that Sideshow's choice for an Exclusive was received with a resounding thud. The Ex. will still through quickly, though. :rolleyes:

Very true.

The exclusive could've been anything and it'd sell through quickly.

What's the absolute worst ex. SS could've made? the bag of sand? a tiny spider? a disc or name plate with the Indy logo?

Any of those would sell out just as quickly as this hatless head will.

Now if the exclusive were a really cool one then the servers would fry and this sucker would sell out much quicker I think. But at the end of the day SS sells them all in either scenario, so what do they care if the exclusive is awesome or not?

I hear ya, but the bag of sand I can make myself, hatless head, not as easy.

But then why would I want to make a hatless head sculpt? :confused:

Magnetic tarantuals that could have been attatched (like the T-100 bullet impacts) to his back would have been cooler :rock

I hear ya, but the bag of sand I can make myself, hatless head, not as easy.

But then why would I want to make a hatless head sculpt? :confused:

Sometime after wanting to take up quilting and basket-weaving.

Magnetic tarantuals that could have been attatched (like the T-100 bullet impacts) to his back would have been cooler :rock
That would have been cool! :rock

i'm putting a Turban on my no-hat Indy head

ijtrilogy1.jpg

Using the hatless head for Han is a good idea. Wonder how hard it would be to take Han's head off and put Indy's on...

Just thinking here, and I apologize if it's been said already as we've been gone to a doctor's appointment and I missed about a good 10+ pages that I'm not really going to go back and read, but wouldn't an exclusive EXACTLY like the 1/6 version (torch with possible dart in it--or not) have been interesting? (I won't say better as a myriad of answers would follow that logic.)

Hat or no hat, I'm just glad the likness is dead on. it's a buy for me.

The torch would have been a cool exclusive. Woulda given me the will power to cancel the 12" too.

I've had an even better thought . I'm going to take a mould from the head with the hat and cast it so that the hat is is hollow, and put the hat into his hand. I may even pose it with the hat on but a little further back on his head. Muahahahaha! :lol

( And I'm still going with the Han Solo idea ! )

Seriously, I'm sorry I spoiled your poll. I would have liked to have seen a different exclusive but I don't think it is lame. I will use the spare head to my advantage. It would be a shame not to.

Back