PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
Hatless and glasses exclusive would be better. I don't think hatless with glasses holding the idol would look good so you would need to be able to remvoe the idol and change the position of his arm so it doesn't look odd being empty.

exclusive will probably have a low es. how much does the indy pf cost?

So, let me get this straight, the exclusive is two heads, him with the hat and him without the hat (obviously you can change them), and the regular edition is just him with the hat?

I'm torn. I kinda want the exclusive, but don't know if it's worth the $30-40 I'd save buying the regular version elsewhere.

I've got no interest in the exclusive, so I'll pick him up wherever I can get him the cheapest.

Here's the plus side, even though the exclusive sucks, everyone can now possibly own the piece! both ex version and regular without losing out on anything major! i'm sure there will be enough for everybody! =)

I mean, why display him w/o the hat? He's the MAN WITH THE HAT!!!

One of the things that made the Indiana Jones character so cool, is the fact that he was always able to keep his hat ON!!! Save for a few exceptions, that thing was practically glued on.

yea, when you think of Indiana Jones you think of the whip and his hat.

That's what I think of anyway.

It's kinda ironic that we didn't talk about how essential that hat is when we got the second hatless head sculpt for the 12".

That's something I find funny myself. Nobody got too pissed about it on the 1:6th. Maybe because both heads come standard?

A good excl. will not only change the appearance of the subject matter it will compliment or improve it [eg. Lurtz, GTW, Anakin]. This one certainly changes the appearance but it doesn't improve or compliment it in any way. It also has to be something people want to display, and at 0 for 73 right now that doesn't seem too likely. Just a terrible choice for an excl. What was SS thinking? :confused:

Back