1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Just got here and preordered this. Easy peasy.

They gave me two posters for free. Nice friendly guys.

I asked about the red one. They said it will come out after this one. So you looking at least end of 2016 before we hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5f706f5f8848477f87ca63d7bd2f0283.jpg

cc93d40ce586821cf829a0aa56731e42.jpg

d45056ec619309a135b36f38ead7eb7a.jpg

Nice! And thanks for the info on the red model, hopefully they get enough interest and pre-orders that they can move quickly through production.

Nice! And thanks for the info on the red model, hopefully they get enough interest and pre-orders that they can move quickly through production.

Yeah. They will show these in Macau and then the first online offer will come soon.

These look great up close.

I'll definitely be pre ordering one and at $185 that's not bad at all

Price hasnt been set for online yet, but I hope it is the same for everyone.
It could go both ways. Charge abit more to include shipping, or it could be included overall, because they did offer me two options to get this. Either at their partner's office to pick up or they can ship to me instead. Price is all inclusive.

Price hasnt been set for online yet, but I hope it is the same for everyone.
It could go both ways. Charge abit more to include shipping, or it could be included overall, because they did offer me two options to get this. Either at their partner's office to pick up or they can ship to me instead. Price is all inclusive.

On their website it says $185 pre order coming soon or something along those lines....if you click on the store tab

On their website it says $185 pre order coming soon or something along those lines....if you click on the store tab

Indeed thats true. Thanks for that.

They only just updated their website. On the 15th they were still using placeholders.
That price is good. I paid 1450hkd at the show, so thats not that much more.

Indeed thats true. Thanks for that.

They only just updated their website. On the 15th they were still using placeholders.
That price is good. I paid 1450hkd at the show, so thats not that much more.

No problem thank you for all the pictures. At $185 I'm totally getting this....a little bummed I won't be able to pre order that Debra Ward though :love

New update.
Online store will open soon. So keep your eyes pealed when they announce it.

They are also surveying which colour we like for the following bots.

395a14fbb81f7306adedd4318cf5d8d5.jpg

3d06bebccd8e17d800256b65a5cf4cfb.jpg

I was hoping they would offer the red one as well. Wonder what happened to it.

12111995_740116236092724_436799772789357969_n.jpg

Ive mentioned before a few posts back that when I asked the team at toy souls about the red version, they said it will most likely come after the release of the toy souls ver. So expect some news around Q4.

However with news of these black and white versions, things could change at anytime.

I just heard from them. The figure should be available to order on the 15th of january from their website. Price incl shipping to anywhere in the world. I need this to be a good bit below 200 USD, or I wont buy

Back