1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5f706f5f8848477f87ca63d7bd2f0283.jpg

Will this be an add on kit or a full figure?

Full figure from the looks of it. They're pretty much like 1000toys where they have a similar base body but with different clothing and armor on top.

PO January 31st, $190 shipped - I believe only the black and white versions at this time.

1/6 scale Robotic nude body-Pinyike will be available for pre-order at PEWPEWGUN starting from January 31th 9:00AM Taipie time. Mass Production Type &Combat tpye each for 190USD/5980TWD with Worldwide Shipping included in the price.
Pinyike stands 12.4” (31.5 cm) tall
Features over 36 points of articulation (not including articulated fingers)
Product including
Robtic nude body with light-up LED function head x1
Helmet x1
Palm with articulated fingers x2
Hand palm x4
Energy can x1
Figure stand x1
"Product does not include rifle and sword"
Requires: AG1 X 3 Button Cell Batteries for light-up LED function (Batteries Not Included).
Materials: ABS PVC

They say they will consider the red version but it's not shipping with the white and black: "the first shipping will not but we will be taken into account"

I've asked them to provide a ship date (not in the announcement) and how long the PO will be open (closing date if they have one). Also asking whether the white/black plates can easily be removed and re-attached, which would make it easier to repaint if desired.

They say they will consider the red version but it's not shipping with the white and black: "the first shipping will not but we will be taken into account"

I've asked them to provide a ship date (not in the announcement) and how long the PO will be open (closing date if they have one). Also asking whether the white/black plates can easily be removed and re-attached, which would make it easier to repaint if desired.

Nice. They replied back to you and said its expected to release in Q3 this year.

So looks like all three including the prototype will be released together.
I think I may have to skip the black and white this time and just wait for the prototype grey one. Too much things to pay off and preorder this year.

Def. look forward to the red one (they said they hope to get that one out after these have been released) or maybe a full transparent one would look good.

I wonder if they have any retail partners lined up yet? I'd rather not dedicate almost $200 to this right now as I really need to put more funds into other money-making projects I have on the go.

Last edited:
I wonder if they have any retail partners lined up yet? I'd rather not dedicate almost $200 to this right now as I really need to put more funds into other money-making projects right now.

That would be good if I can preorder locally and just put a deposit down. Looks like they may go the 1000toys route, preorder and pay up front online. Hope Im wrong though.

PO is up. They're offering a two pack @ $340 ($170 each compared to $190 for one)

Thinking of grabbing the two pack to just repaint one.

PEWPEWGUN

Where is the red one?

Paraphrasing, but this is the gist: "considered for a later date, after the first models are done"

Pre-orders for the black and white versions should last about 6 weeks according to PPG's statements on FB.

Today they announced the same previous event limited figure that was on preorder at toy souls in Hong Kong for an upcoming Taiwan show.

Plus if anyone preordered the twin pack online and show up at the show, they will get an extra helmet as a bonus.

Of course, this would only apply in Taiwan so it's not really helpful for most of us in here but is info that's nice to know.

They did say they would like to do event exclusive figures for US as well one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, please look at their recent posts on their fb page. They are currently doing a CNY promo. Look at their site for further details.

Basically, any current or new orders before the 8th are eligible to upgrade their figure for FREE. They will announce how many limited red packets that are available to claim on the 19th, and the claim event will start on the 20th. All Taipei times.

If you have or plan to buy this, you def should check this FREE upgrade.

DONT BE LAZY and rely info in here. Go over there to fully understand what upgrade package there is for you.

Back