1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy any ONE unit they have for sale now and you MAY be able to get a red envelope that will get you GREY parts and a new mask later.

Buy the TWO PACK now and you MAY be able to get a red envelope that will get you part of an undisclosed color and a reflection mask later.

The red envelopes are limited in number and will be available on the 20th. On the 19th they will announce how many they will have available. They mentioned SELLING the red envelopes. But mention that the parts are awarded for free as an upgrade - they don't mention if the upgrade parts replace the originals at their factory or if you get BOTH sets of parts.

Buy any ONE unit they have for sale now and you MAY be able to get a red envelope that will get you GREY parts and a new mask later.

Buy the TWO PACK now and you MAY be able to get a red envelope that will get you part of an undisclosed color and a reflection mask later.

The red envelopes are limited in number and will be available on the 20th. On the 19th they will announce how many they will have available. They mentioned SELLING the red envelopes. But mention that the parts are awarded for free as an upgrade - they don't mention if the upgrade parts replace the originals at their factory or if you get BOTH sets of parts.

In their latest post, they uploaded a couple of picture diagrams showing each package plans you will get if you managed to get the red envelope.
Its first come first served to get the red envelope. You will have to select the red envelope option on their site and it will be free.

You dont get the free stuff as parts, its the actual whole figure. If you order either black/white, you can change that to the grey colour with extra helmet (same as the event prototype figure shown at toy souls hk)

If you order the twin pack, you can change either one of them to grey but instead of getting that mask from the grey prototype, you get the reflection mask.

I prefer the white to the grey, so I guess I'm good. :) But red... That's the color I really want.

I prefer the white to the grey, so I guess I'm good. :) But red... That's the color I really want.

You preordered it? I think im going to skip these colours and wait for the red or some other colour/design. Im happy with the grey. Though I do like that reflection mask.

No, I haven't ordered. I'll be thinking about it over the next month. With white there's always a chance I can repaint it to red myself in the future if I should need to. There's a chance they never release red and I'm quite fond of the design, so I'm not sure I'll gamble and wait it out. You already have the grey, so you're safe with 1 figure. :)

No, I haven't ordered. I'll be thinking about it over the next month. With white there's always a chance I can repaint it to red myself in the future if I should need to. There's a chance they never release red and I'm quite fond of the design, so I'm not sure I'll gamble and wait it out. You already have the grey, so you're safe with 1 figure. :)

True, you have plenty of time to think about ordering it.

I finally pre-ordered and it crossed my mind... What are the odds these guys (Pew Pew Gun) disappear in about 180 days? ;)

I finally pre-ordered and it crossed my mind... What are the odds these guys (Pew Pew Gun) disappear in about 180 days? ;)

Cool.

That is why when they offered me the options to either ship or pick up the product, I chose to pick up through their retail partner in HK.

At least I can barge into their office and demand my money back if needed. Plus I can check the product there and then if replacement is needed.

To which I hope none of the above will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's supposed to be released at the end of the year, I wouldn't expect anything until that time.

Nov 30th is the rescheduled ship date via their facebook page. Recently did an update there with pics. Also had a pic of the new Shen figure, based off the pinyike body, and man is it sweet.

Great new photos. really getting excited for this release. I hope they inundate us with accessories as well. By the looks of the Shen figure, that looks like it could happen

November 30th is the last date ever given by PPG - no replies to posts on their FB page in a long time.

pewpewgun.jpg

They just posted this picture of the packaging yesterday, so I'm guessing they're still on schedule.

Back