Pew Pew Gun 1/6 Robottic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is now available for pre-order, Black comes with rifle, White comes with Katana. comes with LED eye.

price wise is around $210, pretty pricey for the design. Many people probably get another Ironman.

I'm confused. The pre-order closed on these a long time ago...
I was hoping this was an update about the release date.

Last edited:
I think those were the naked bodies. Are the combat versions with weapons and whatnot up for preorder now?

I think those were the naked bodies. Are the combat versions with weapons and whatnot up for preorder now?

i don't know if they are the same as naked, but the ones i saw are White & Black with different weapon. the promo pic also showed a human type body.

Nothing new for these guys as of yet. Preorder did close. Estimated Q3 release. They don't come with the weapons, either. Two sets of hands, articulated finger set of hands, stand, and removeable energy core, that's all.

Nothing new for these guys as of yet. Preorder did close. Estimated Q3 release. They don't come with the weapons, either. Two sets of hands, articulated finger set of hands, stand, and removeable energy core, that's all.

then get your news updated.

Back