Petition to increase Stealth Iron Man edition size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 13 of them on Ebay right now. Roughly 10% went immediately there and the item isn't even in hand yet. Sideshow should just take their exclusives and put them directly on ebay.:D

Let me get this right you're moaning about 13 out of 1250?.
10% out of 1250 is 125

So what 13 or even 125 'flippers' bought them, thats assuming they are even legit auctions??

125 out of 1250 still means 1100 collectors got an awesome statue to add to their collection.
:cool:

Seriously though, I think ebay would be a great route for SSC to explore for future exclusives. Just make an announcement in the newletter. Something like this:
"Our super rare limited release "Hulk taking a green dump" statue will only be available for bidding on ebay for one day. Get your bids in soon. In addition to our mega rare "Hulk taking a green dump" statue, there will be a "Hulk taking a gray dump" statue on as well. Sure to be the prize of any true SSC collectors collection. Don't miss out on the fun and excitement!!!!"

That way, they can get mega bucks for their exclusives and anyone who really wants one can feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing it was SSC who created the mad frenzy and escalated prices for said items... instead of just blaming flippers. Because the flippers wouldn't bid because the prices would be way out of control. I think its a good idea.:D

(sarcasm alert in effect)

Let me get this right you're moaning about 13 out of 1250?.
10% out of 1250 is 125

So what 13 or even 125 'flippers' bought them, thats assuming they are even legit auctions??

125 out of 1250 still means 1100 collectors got an awesome statue to add to their collection.
:cool:

I'm just having fun, dude. There are 13 of them up now and the silly thing hasn't even shipped yet. It will be curious to see how many "collectors get an awesome statue to add to their collection" when this is all over. I'd say a major chunk of these will ride the ebay wave for the next year or so. Guess well see when the movie comes out...:lol

PS...I would be moaning if I actually wanted one and didn't get it. I don't want one, I am not moaning...just playing. I just think these type of frenzied aggressive marketing campaigns by any collectibles company(they all do it) just to create a demand for something by making it a "chase" is silly.

Last edited:
I'm just having fun, dude. There are 13 of them up now and the silly thing hasn't even shipped yet. It will be curious to see how many "collectors get an awesome statue to add to their collection" when this is all over. I'd say a major chunk of these will ride the ebay wave for the next year or so. Guess well see when the movie comes out...:lol

PS...I would be moaning if I actually wanted one and didn't get it. I don't want one, I am not moaning...just playing. I just think these type of frenzied aggressive marketing campaigns by any collectibles company(they all do it) just to create a demand for something by making it a "chase" is silly.

Dude thats like.........so far out.... and I thought you were being straight with me dude.....bummer.

:rolleyes::cool:

Just out of curiousity, am I not a collector because I flip some stuff?

IT AM A JOKE BANNISTER. :lol (insert best Bizarro voice here).

Collect, flip, whatever. I was just making a comment on the marketing and insanity surrounding collecting these high quality pieces of pop culture art because Iron Man stealth has caused such a ruckus. When these mega limited releases are released...I personally just walk away. Because I don't feel like "fighting" to get a collectible. All I was doing was having a little fun. Apparently it is not allowable unless you have met everyone face to face, know their gender, history, race etc. I'M SO ASHAMED....I shall now crawl under a rock.:rotfl

IT AM A JOKE BANNISTER. :lol (insert best Bizarro voice here).

Collect, flip, whatever. I was just making a comment on the marketing and insanity surrounding collecting these high quality pieces of pop culture art because Iron Man stealth has caused such a ruckus. When these mega limited releases are released...I personally just walk away. Because I don't feel like "fighting" to get a collectible. All I was doing was having a little fun. Apparently it is not allowable unless you have met everyone face to face, know their gender, history, race etc. I'M SO ASHAMED....I shall now crawl under a rock.:rotfl

:lol :lol :lol
:D

Bannister s' New Display :

stacks%20of%20won.jpg

He even bought a Case for his collectibles:

money_security.jpg

When I first read this thread, I agreed because I was under the mistaken impression that this ES was below 200.

But 1250 is good enough for such a high-end piece. In fact, isn't that on the higher end of the average ES for a PF?? At $300, this isn't exactly something that thousands will buy.

Back