Petition to increase Stealth Iron Man edition size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO STEALTH IRON MAN FOR YOU!!!
seinfeld.jpg

:lol:lol

Come on you ****ing looser.. No petition, this is just plain stupid! :lol

I give this thread a pass because the frustration must be killing this guy. All the 12 Iron Man threads in here probably don't make it easy on him since he missed out. :lol

I agree this hobby can be a ***** if you don't have a high speed connection, time set aside to order this stuff and a little bit of luck on your side.

It's threads like these that make me glad I flip **** to you whiny *****es.:rotfl

Thats so mean. heh

Then again, you got 3 of them I hear? I hope a SS rep in here cancels 2 of those orders.

Thats so mean. heh

Then again, you got 3 of them I hear? I hope a SS rep in here cancels 2 of those orders.

:lol:lol:lol
If you had actually read any of my posts, I said the other two were on friends accounts, not mine, and they are for them, not me.

A larger ES? No way! If you missed it, tough luck. Get on the wait list. You will have a chance of it converting. Don't whine about it. :lol

:lol:lol

Come on you ****ing looser.. No petition, this is just plain stupid! :lol

Thats a bit harsh and personal imo,

the system was :monkey4 yesterday, but I think it would be nicer to say 'get on the waitlist mate, you probably have a good chance of getting one nearer the time as I don't think the petition is a good idea'

Hey Polystoner, I genuinely hope you snag one off the waitlist or someone can set you up wi one of these

I don't think a petition would be successful.

I know that the streamline ordering was a nightmare, I just got one but after I was told it was sold out or not available for order,

my time was in the 7 mins

Good luck

Thats a bit harsh and personal imo,

the system was :monkey4 yesterday, but I think it would be nicer to say 'get on the waitlist mate, you probably have a good chance of getting one nearer the time as I don't think the petition is a good idea'

Was trying to soften it with a smiley. It's just plain stupid since everyone knows that they won't increase the ES. Never, never and never! :D

Frankly, I don't understand the appeal with this statue. Wow, it lights up and is a repainted version of a more expensive version of the first Iron Man comiquette. I get it.

How many of the 1250 are huge Iron Man fans?? I mean I can understand a comic book hero like Spiderman who's more mainstream. Personally, I think a large majority of the people bought this statue, bought this in hopes of turning a profit the same way the first Iron Man comiquette skyrocketed in value. While, I feel bad to those that really wanted this and missed it, I don't feel the need to sign a petition to increase the edition size. The edition size has been officially set and there's nothing that could be done but to sign up for the waiting list.

Frankly, I don't understand the appeal with this statue. Wow, it lights up and is a repainted version of a more expensive version of the first Iron Man comiquette. I get it.

How many of the 1250 are huge Iron Man fans?? I mean I can understand a comic book hero like Spiderman who's more mainstream. Personally, I think a large majority of the people bought this statue, bought this in hopes of turning a profit the same way the first Iron Man comiquette skyrocketed in value. While, I feel bad to those that really wanted this and missed it, I don't feel the need to sign a petition to increase the edition size. The edition size has been officially set and there's nothing that could be done but to sign up for the waiting list.

When the movie is out, there'll be more fans :)

So do you understand or not? At first you don't, but then you get it. So which is it? :confused:

Back