Person of Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode tonight!

Finch: "What will you do Mr. Reese?"

Reese: "Show 'em what a real monster looks like."

Then Reese proceeds to kick 6 different kinds of dog crap out of 4 U.S. Marshals. :lol......:rock

*BADASS*

Nice background story about what really happened to his ex-girlfriend.

Also, loved how U.S. Marshal dude ends up in a Mexican jail busted with 10 kilos of heroin. :lol

Last edited:
Good episode last night.

Cool to see the analyst guy figured out "the machine" was built. Also nice to see Finch's backstory revealed.

Season finale next week. Elias better return.

iba2o1NoeOAMsm.jpg
:lol

What an excellent finale. Reese and Finch were played/duped by "Root." It was great to see Root played by actress Amy Acker too.

I for sure thought Elias would show up in this episode.

Really one of the best shows on over the air television.

What an excellent finale. Reese and Finch were played/duped by "Root." It was great to see Root played by actress Amy Acker.

I for sure thought Elias would show up in this episode.

Really one of the best shows on over the air television.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I've enjoyed every episode of this season.

I'm really pumped for the new season! I just hope they can keep it as good as it was last season.

I LOVE this show. I caught it late into it's airing, you know...after it was over. I had caught a repeat after something that was on before it and I just kept the tv on. I never do that. I watch most everything on the dvr so it's rare that I was watching live tv. Anyways, I was hooked after 5 minutes. And um, Reese is a hottie. I could watch him kick ass all day. :drool

I also really enjoyed seeing Amy Acker play a baddie.

Back