Person of Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is what necessary? No spoilers? Or yes spoilers?

I'm always of the opinion that once a show is out a thread should be free to discuss spoilers up through the latest episode that aired. Any spoilers for upcoming episodes (that have not yet aired) need to be in Spoiler tags.

How does that sound?

Yeah, that sounds good to me. :hi5:

Just watched the latest one. Another great episode!

And I see a love interest developing.

Another great episode. Glad to see the show is starting to carry over from episode to episode (with the Elias case) instead of being a self contained.

I don't think so, at least not right now. They can't make him too sappy.

I would prefer no love interest, but it seems inevitable with every show.

At any rate, he has her number. ;)

Damn, I need to play catch up!

This show is my second favorite after "The Walking Dead."

:horror I forgot to buy this season!

I'm off to iTunes! :chase

Just watched the latest one. Another great episode!

And I see a love interest developing.

Just saw this. Fantastic episode! My favorite lines were at the end when Finch says...

"The only thing you do care about is money. So that's what I'm going to take from you. Your money. All of it." :lol

I didn't get the side story about that retired detective Sullivan being killed? :dunno

Perhaps they'll explain it in the next episode. I'm going to start that now. :D

So I just finished the most current episode called "Witness." Damn good! I guess that love interest deal from the previous episode was just a one shot deal.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just watched "Witness".

So I just finished the most current episode called "Witness." Damn good! I guess that love interest deal from the previous episode was just a one shot deal.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, that was the big twist. Very cool. They pulled a Kaiser Soze on us. :)

The last episode with the East German Stasi cold war era spy was excellent. I liked how they did brief flashbacks on how Reese got involved in all of this in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's cool they way they are slowly revealing his background.

I wonder what his real name is...

Someone claimed that the latest episode had a LOST reference in it (besides the Widmore guy being in it). I didn't catch it though. :dunno

Back