Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17439350_1895540604050692_1564526710416736256_n.jpg

It would be neat if they made the water clear/translucent plastic. This looks so bad ass though. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Rambo was super thin in Rambo First Blood Part II like Stallone was in Rocky III, this statues muscularity especially the arms and biceps is why to large for representing what Rambo looked like in Rambo II. Are they trying to make a movie accurate Rambo statue or a caricature?

I think the proportions will look fine once the hair is on, with the blank head, he does look massive but if you compare his upper body proportions to the legs I dont' think it's that off.

Rambo was super thin in Rambo First Blood Part II like Stallone was in Rocky III, this statues muscularity especially the arms and biceps is why to large for representing what Rambo looked like in Rambo II. Are they trying to make a movie accurate Rambo statue or a caricature?

I agree at this point his biceps look to large. In Rambo 2 he was lean a looked almost tiny in some scenes. Same for second half of Rocky 3. Rocky 4 was about the
same. Could be the angle. In later movies he got much more bulked up like Rambo 3 and Rocky 5.

Rambo2.jpg

Last edited:
In general, PCS pieces seem to have a sort of comic book, ancient god type muscle build to their characters so I wouldn't be shocked if Rambo came out a bit idealized. Also, they did sculpt the chest scars based on Rambo 3 so it's possible his Rambo 3 physique had influence on the body sculpt.

Again, until the hair's on and we get the full look, I wouldn't worry about proportions.

I'm more worried about how much this statue is going to set me back $$$$, than it's proportions.:horror:pray:

The deciding factor for me will be how good the final head sculpt is, doesn't have to be perfect, but it would be great if someone could make Rambo statue on the level of the Blitzway Rocky II statue.

Their Conan has excellent proportions. I'm sure this will look better once we see the official pics go up.

I'm more worried about how much this statue is going to set me back $$$$, than it's proportions.:horror:pray:

The deciding factor for me will be how good the final head sculpt is, doesn't have to be perfect, but it would be great if someone could make Rambo statue on the level of the Blitzway Rocky II statue.

Enterbay did, but it's not a statue.

If this thing is still for sale next January, I might be able to snag one, i'm pretty impressed with what I see so far. What impresses me most is in the close shots of the hands, you can see a lot of fine details capturing the tension in the skin from his low body fat and the flexing of muscles to hold the bow. I really appreciate when sculptors go beyond just likeness and proportions and capture the subtle features that sell the pose of a piece.

Jerry sculpted the head sculpt for this and he believes it's the most accurate Stallone likeness and that the Blitzway nose is off at profile view.

Any sculptor is going to feel they've done the best. Even collectors can think something is the best til better comes along. I thought Hot Toys' Rambo 3 portrait was flawless until Enterbay.

Blitzways sculpt is extremely close, I don't see anything wrong it with it really. Hopefully Jerry is right though, and this is even better. The paint apps won't look as good as blitzway that's for sure.

Yeah, so far the paint looks on par with Sideshow's PF, pretty basic skintone, wonder if it'll have the more tan look he had in Rambo 2, not sure how else to describe it but his skin always struck me as looking a different shade in Rambo 2 from First Blood and Rambo 3.

Their Conan has excellent proportions. I'm sure this will look better once we see the official pics go up.

The PCS Conan is a bit idealized. The right peck almost flattens out on Arnolds chest when he holds his sword up in that pose. On the PCS he has full, almost symmetrical pecs.
I still ordered it as my new GRAIL!!!

Back