Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The knife and hair are from Rambo 2.

I hope the red headband has the flower pattern.

krdHMkL.jpg

I forgot they showed the knife already, they definitely need to fix the scars then. That's not asking too much, it still seems to be in the early stages of development anyway. If the bandanna did have the flower pattern that would be a pretty cool touch.

The base looks amazing. The water "splashing" effect is cool looking.

Last edited:
Can't believe it has an environment base inside the grenade lol
He's really going all out. Arnold only got a flat slab.

Can't believe it has an environment base inside the grenade lol
He's really going all out. Arnold only got a flat slab.

It's going to be about $600 for that base alone. :lol

They can be pretty slow..

1/3 Akuma Pre-Order 3/9/2015 and is shipping now.
1/4 Raiden Pre-order 1/19/2015 and is shipping now.
1/3 Scorpion Pre-Order 11/3/2014 and should ship later this month.
1/3 Sub-Zero Pre-Order 4/6/2015 and should ship later this month.

Well that kind of sucks. Typical though with most of these company's. How do their payments work? Is there an NRD and then you pay the rest when the item ships? Or do they also offer payment plans?

Well that kind of sucks. Typical though with most of these company's. How do their payments work? Is there an NRD and then you pay the rest when the item ships? Or do they also offer payment plans?

They have payment plans, nrd and pay the rest when it ships and pay in full now which has the biggest discount. Their stuff takes two years to come out but that's how they can charge less compared to other companies.

Based on what we see so far, his arms and chest suggest a more relaxed pose like this, bow in one hand, arrow in the other perhaps.

rambo-ii-1.jpg

I wonder if there will be multiple display options. If not what's the point of making his knife metal if he can't hold it? I think the pose will probably be some what similar to what the clown prince posted.

Edit: That second pic is older Maulfan, there's a lot more recent pictures and short videos on their Instagram.

Last edited:
Thanks for the instagram heads up. As for the knife, alternate pose options or just trying to make the overall piece more appealing for the detail, even though they missed on details.

Back