Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were delayed for a while, yes? That would explain the mold. Southern China has a very humid environment, this would make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads of PCS stuff tends to arrive with mould. My Goro and plenty of others were covered in it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1552756543825.jpg

Stallone has pretty much every collectible, HCG, Sideshow, Enterbay, he’s an artist and pretty sure he appreciates the artistry in these pieces.

Can someone give me some insight into what the heck happened with PCS?

I preordered Rambo exactly 4/17/17, paid the $200 NRD via paypal.

Fast forward to this item shipping, I never got any shipping updates or notices. I try to call the number listed on their website with no response, left three messages on their voicemail with no call back. Sent them an email today, and got an automated reply reading:

"Thank you for your email. Your business is very important to us.
For any inquiries pertaining to an order with PCS (return, cancellation, exchange, etc.), please e-mail [email protected]"

I go Sideshow and view my account, no Rambo preorder to be found. It's now listed on waitlist, did I just lose my preorder? Should I file a claim with paypal?

Can someone give me some insight into what the heck happened with PCS?

I preordered Rambo exactly 4/17/17, paid the $200 NRD via paypal.

Fast forward to this item shipping, I never got any shipping updates or notices. I try to call the number listed on their website with no response, left three messages on their voicemail with no call back. Sent them an email today, and got an automated reply reading:

"Thank you for your email. Your business is very important to us.
For any inquiries pertaining to an order with PCS (return, cancellation, exchange, etc.), please e-mail [email protected]"

I go Sideshow and view my account, no Rambo preorder to be found. It's now listed on waitlist, did I just lose my preorder? Should I file a claim with paypal?

I'd hurry and file a claim if you still can. That way you'll at least get cash back. Best case scenario from Sideshow is them offering you store credit.

Back