Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is one thing that Jerry can sculpt in his sleep it's human musculature! He has also said that he does not like busy, overly detailed bases so there was never a chance of him giving it a jungle themed base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is one thing that Jerry can sculpt in his sleep it's human musculature! He has also said that he does not like busy, overly detailed bases so there was never a chance of him giving it a jungle themed base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't sculpt this.

There's pics of the head sculpt on statue forum. I'm not too impressed so far.

2vumoo1.jpg

I know it's still in the early stages of development, but something doesn't seem quite right.

Sculptors should know that nothing good comes from showing early work ....

Sculptors should know that nothing good comes from showing early work ....

True. That still doesn't change the fact that what has been shown is definitely underwhelming.

How much do their 1/3 pieces typically run? I'm guessing just under a grand?

How much do their 1/3 pieces typically run? I'm guessing just under a grand?

They seem to go up in price each one they do, but yeah, generally a bit under a grand. You do get a discount for paying in full up front though, and a lesser discount for going on payment plan, which I usually do.

Agreed. Looks pretty awesome so far. I wonder if he'll get his M60 as well?

Excited to see how this turns out, but if they're doing Rambo 2 his chest scars are wrong, those are Rambo 3 patterns, not Rambo 2, but his left cheek scar is Rambo 2.

YKGitAn.jpg

IMG_3190.JPG

rambo-iii-7.jpg

Good catch. Though the continuity as far as his scarring goes is beyond jacked up. It's different in every movie. But if this is indeed Rambo 2, they definitely need to fix that.

Back