PCS - Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 250 to be made.
This will be Very Desirable down the road if you miss this.
Now you can have it Battle Damaged too??
Wow! PCS just keeps getting Better and Better !!

THis really looks like it jumped out of the comic book. You get, museum, diorama, action pose all in one with this guy. Not familiar with the character, but so so damn tempting. The low es is another bonus. :clap

Based on length, could be 1/6 scale or smaller then.

Hot toys 1/6 scale batpod from dark knight, measures 65cm long (25.6 inches) and it's supposed to fit batman as such. Same for dredd maybe.

hot-toys-bat-pod-3.jpg

Think its quiet big. 24" across if not mistaken on the newsletter.

I saw this in person at NYCC.
It looked bigger than 1/6.
I would guess maybe 1/5?
It had a pretty nice size to it.

This is from a discussion on statue forum back in August. By my estimation this should be fairly close to 1/4 scale:
I have the EX with the Sharky base, and it's definitely a big statue. Alot of detail and options with the Call Me Kenneth pieces and switch out gun. You're right that alot was included for the price. Hopefully this one will be similarly priced.

I don't know what the dimensions for the Lawmaster are supposed to be. I assume it is similar in size to a Harley Davidson Electra Glide at 98.3 inches long, so the motorcycle may be around 24" long if this is 1/4 scale.

How does PCS work. I see an ES of 250. But it says exclusive. Is a regular version released at a later date?

There is no regular of this. It is exclusive to PCS (except for 30 relegated to a view international retailers).

Dang so 250 pieces and that's it huh?

Buy in first 30 seconds or spend double for it....

Good thing I am not too familiar with the character or else this is a must buy.

^^ yea, hate to admit it, but...

I do not know a lot about Dredd. Stallone movie had alright parts, but was overall too campy for me to care enough to get a statue about.
I did enjoy the remake. Less because it was about "Dredd" and more just thought it was done cool overall.
Never read the comics...

With all of that, plus been watching PCS for a bit now, got a few pieces and a few more on PO (waiting on Sub Zero to get delivered as I type), with only 250 and being PCS, I would totally jump on this if I had the extra cash to spend, with the reasoning of being able to sell it for more. While making my $$$ back is cool, I usually do not (have never bought so far) with the sole intent of being able to resell for more later.

I don't expect this to be an instant sell out, you would likely have at least a few hours or a couple days due to the price. It is quite big and expensive, and it's also coming right on the heals of Scorpion which is probably going to be more popular. That said there is no way I am taking the chance that it will and you shouldn't either if you want it :p

Back