PCS - Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never ordered from them before. Have they ever had an item sell fast and cause the website to move slow or crash? This is a low produced number and I don't want to miss this..

Guys, which is which? It says on the website now that pre-order is on the 3rd. I hope it's the 10th, more time to save up for this pricey piece. Gonna get it on day one for sure!

Guys, which is which? It says on the website now that pre-order is on the 3rd. I hope it's the 10th, more time to save up for this pricey piece. Gonna get it on day one for sure!

Under cart it says any orders made before 3pm 10th November will be cancelled. So looking like the 10th

Have Robocop on Pre-order and will probably pull the trigger on this as well. These will be my first PCS pieces-for those who have ordered before, is their product usually delayed like Sideshow, or does Jerry get his pieces shipped close to his stated release date?

Judge Death was my first purchase directly from PCS and shipped pretty close to the projected release date.

Judge Death was supposed to come out in June that year, but it didn't ship until October. Yea, with PCS...expect 6-12 months delay.

It shipped in January this year. I was remembering an expected ship date of November, but that was not the original date either. So this one was delayed about six months instead of just a couple like I thought. I'm pretty patient, and delays don't really bother me too much. I guess that's why I forgot about how long it actually was.

Have Robocop on Pre-order and will probably pull the trigger on this as well. These will be my first PCS pieces-for those who have ordered before, is their product usually delayed like Sideshow, or does Jerry get his pieces shipped close to his stated release date?

All the companies have delays, Jerry is a perfectionist if he doesn't like the factory production piece he will move factories.:)

As delayed as these pieces can get, PCS...from what I have seen...have always come through in the end.

Those ninjas that took 2 years, seemed to be worth the wait for those that preordered.

I don't know anything about Dredd other than the movie (the recent one... I never saw the original), but I was considering him for a couple of days. It's an AMAZING piece.

As delayed as these pieces can get, PCS...from what I have seen...have always come through in the end.

Those ninjas that took 2 years, seemed to be worth the wait for those that preordered.

All the companies have delays, Jerry is a perfectionist if he doesn't like the factory production piece he will move factories.:)

True. Thats why i wished PCSngot the DC 1:4 licensemtoo

I took some pictures of Dredd on Lawmaster at New York Comic Con

10700293_371817982973953_2235859428640606556_o.jpg

10011923_371817979640620_7873222638133209256_o.jpg

10668984_371818006307284_954272601251751434_o.jpg

Jerry over at the other forum:

You are in luck...we are trying something new with this piece.

You can request 'no damage' when you pre-order

We figure at this price point we can make things a little custom.

However, its either 'damage or no damage'. We arent going to take specific requests like 'some damage on the fender but not the tailpipes'.

Its all or nothing,

Back