PCS - Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, people said the same thing about Scorp, he was also only 250. Apparently he oversold in 10 minutes.

While I think overall, there is probably a larger number of people that might know of Scorpion...I think this style of Dredd has a strong and deeper following.

How did you guys guess-timate?

I hope you were looking at Dredd for scale and not the bike.

For vehicles, you have to see 1/6 scaled ones to know how big they are in person eg. batpod, batmobile, tumbler, etc.

I saw this in person at NYCC.
It looked bigger than 1/6.
I would guess maybe 1/5?
It had a pretty nice size to it.

This is without question bigger than 1/6.

Yeah possible, I got on scorp. Like I said no reason to wait :p I'm totally gonna be there at 3pm EST ^^

Good luck guys :) great piece. I'll have to wait for another Dredd 1/4. Missed the first one

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

These are moving quickly now. Glad I took the decision to go for one. Having said that, did anyone get the option to order with or without battle damage?

These are moving quickly now. Glad I took the decision to go for one. Having said that, did anyone get the option to order with or without battle damage?

Jerry said to send them an email in the coming few months with your preference. It dosent have to be now,, plenty if time to think about :)

Back