PCS - Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are getting this: What do you plan to display this on? I think this piece should be displayed so all angles are visble. I'm not sure how well a regular shelf like a Pax would work.
It'd be nice to get Pride Rock in a scale that would work with this so it looks like he's going to fly right off of it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Full reveal in next week's PCS newsletter! :D

a2de4433-a0a0-442c-88ed-1d318a603869_zps1d43419d.jpg

This was at NYCC and Jerry said he will make the Lights as Bright as the laws allow's him too.
He actually explained that there are Laws in place that Only allows you a certain wattage on certain size items.
He said he is trying to get the Computer Screen on the Bike's Dashboard to Light Up also.

This was at NYCC and Jerry said he will make the Lights as Bright as the laws allow's him too.
He actually explained that there are Laws in place that Only allows you a certain wattage on certain size items.
He said he is trying to get the Computer Screen on the Bike's Dashboard to Light Up also.
That's interesting info. Light up screen would be incredible! This is going to be an epic piece, and hard to wait until 4th Quarter 2015!

That's what I'm going to do. $105 savings is worth it to pay in full.
Yeah man. I wish more companies would do that. I'm sure they'd sell more overall too
This and 1:3 scale scorpion on the same day.
Gonna be an $$$ day for some.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Scorp is on the 3rd and this is on the 10

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back