Statue PCS Chun Li 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the market crashes and burns, PCS Street Fighter pieces are the only ones that will come out on top, that will retain its value next to other competitors SF sculpts. Digital sculptures are a dime a dozen, and have nothing on traditional. Im not putting any of my money towards prime 1 until a lot of their statues are out on the secondary market and I can get a 30%-45% off discount from the retail price. Look at Batman Arkham Knight. So far Ive seen one at lowest go for $500, and another for $750. Whether you want to admit it or not, Prime 1 is hurting the hobby, and burying itself and other companies in the process.

When the market crashes and burns, PCS Street Fighter pieces are the only ones that will come out on top, that will retain its value next to other competitors SF sculpts. Digital sculptures are a dime a dozen, and have nothing on traditional. Im not putting any of my money towards prime 1 until a lot of their statues are out on the secondary market and I can get a 30%-45% off discount from the retail price. Look at Batman Arkham Knight. So far Ive seen one at lowest go for $500, and another for $750. Whether you want to admit it or not, Prime 1 is hurting the hobby, and burying itself and other companies in the process.

I think pcs will be the one that is most outdated actually.

Most outdated? Yet Prime 1 pieces already dipping way below cost. I see people trying to offload their deathstroke exclusives, and the sales aren't budging, still up for sale. You throw up a handsculpted Akuma up there, the sale flys. I'd hardly call that outdated. I'm just calling it how I see it. I own many digital pieces, amongst traditional ones to compare. Its true when they say you get a different feeling comparing traditional to digital, that digital cannot replicate from traditional. Thats why you see, if you're paying attention to the aftermarket at all, that many people are buying older grails right now and offloading high es pieces. Because in a crashed market, those og, handsculpted grail pieces will retain their value, and very easy to offload if you needed the money.

Outdated or whatever, ultimately keep what you like. Market value is hurting for every company, especially near release. In the long run you should forget about price and keep the pieces that still wow you.

I can see how some PCS will look dated next to its P1 equivalent. I think the Ultra line will suffer the most, since they're mostly untouched game files.

I'll take a wait and see approach before I panic sell my PCS preorders. But I'm glad we finally have some real competition.

They announced lots of licenses that we haven't seen anything yet for though. Who knows when we'll see the first statue from this line.

Same...if the ride ends some day, PCS will be one of the first to go

Actually this is what I meant. P1, XM the new companies already have so much new license. PCS was the only one making SF and MK, now that license is being handed to many other companies as well.

Back