Statue PCS Chun Li 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alpha is so cool. But I'm going for the Battle version. They're all so nice.

Yeah those arms and legs don't look like a womans at all. I just don't find masculine woman sexy.

muscular-women-wide.jpg

:panic: :panic:

Got a Battle version! Website was at a very slow crawl and still is 37 minutes after opening.

That first hour of pre-order reminded was nuts. Crashing pages, an hour delay due to server restart and a web admin that was MIA for the holiday.
Well, it was fun but now it's time to forget about things until my Alpha arrives in Q4 2018.

Glad I got the legacy set priority pre-order and didn't have to deal with this madness.

Yeah, I preordered via Popcultcha here in Australia that gets allocated stock from PCS, so no need to deal with the madness either. If it's this crazy for Chun-Li, just imagine the carnage when 1/3 Sagat goes up for preorder!!

Akuma and Ryu pre-orders were worst than Chun Li.

I didnt mind the Ryu. I preordered direct from PCS on that one since I didnt know Popcultcha had preorder allocation. But when I stayed up that night for the preorder, I got mine in within the first minute or so without any crashes on the site. Maybe I got lucky there!

to be honest, being a SFII & KOF player, i rather spend the money on the upcoming Mai statue.

I didnt mind the Ryu. I preordered direct from PCS on that one since I didnt know Popcultcha had preorder allocation. But when I stayed up that night for the preorder, I got mine in within the first minute or so without any crashes on the site. Maybe I got lucky there!

Ryu didn't crash really I believe. Some timeouts but it was overall quite smooth iirc.

Back