Statue PCS Chun Li 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a waitlist conversion for the the alpha outfit version coming up. I can only find one review of this. Anyone else have any opinions on this one?

Popcultcha stock has just arrived. Got my invoice to pay. Thank god I preordered because they upped the price by $200! Looking forward to checking out the classic in hand soon!

Always a great start to the weekend when you get a massive piece in the mail! Can't wait to unbox this! :D

IMG_1583b.JPG

Hey, anyone get the PCS Chun-Li classic and have issues with the red satin material bleeding onto the statue? I have spots on her hair buns and her foot that have red stains I can't wipe off!

Also, there's a chip where her butt meets the stocking seam, and the bridge of her nose has a strange patch where the skin tone seems to have been rubbed off slightly.

Luckily the outfit itself seems nice, albeit the stitching isnt as centred as it could have been. Happy with it overall, but might check with the local distributor here if I can get a replacement head sculpt.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

Looks like its either the dye from her stockings bled into it or somebody had it on their hands when painting, matte white is easy to touch up though piece on the back can be fixed with some apoxy sculpt or baby powered and glue mixed together to make a polystone like repair substance (since polystone is just sand or sand powder and a epoxy/resin to hold it together.)

I spoke to our supplier in Australia who deals with Sideshow. They said a lot of collectors were waiting on replacement parts from PCS who are making them. So that will take months to arrive. But my head sculpt is on the list, so I just need to wait it out. I'll check in with them in a month or so. I really hope they come through with replacements as promised.

Back