Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
025/300 :banana

p1080472.jpg

couldn't find an appropriate thread for this question:
what's the difference between the Int ver and reg ver?

couldn't find an appropriate thread for this question:
what's the difference between the Int ver and reg ver?

Only the base with the added word "international exclusive" on it. I thought it had the extra hand when I ordered on spook, but I wad mistaken.

Just got a conversion for a regular PZ from Sideshow, but I doubt if I can swing it during the holiday season. And they say I have to decide by Sunday...

Picked up #007 of the international edition on ebay in anticipation of the new release, undying carcass. So I guess I am the new owner of that one, which saku93 won during Spooktacular. Should be here in a couple of days! Too funny too, one exclusive shipped and resold, two waitlists for regulars turned down, and now picking him up from ebay. I am one indecisive S.O.B.

:D

Picked up #007 of the international edition on ebay in anticipation of the new release, undying carcass. So I guess I am the new owner of that one, which saku93 won during Spooktacular. Should be here in a couple of days! Too funny too, one exclusive shipped and resold, two waitlists for regulars turned down, and now picking him up from ebay. I am one indecisive S.O.B.

:D

Congrats and yes you are. I remember your SSE dio fiasco :)

Back