• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

General Grievous sideshow premium format 1/4 scale statue 350.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I just had this statue from a ebay seller which came broken. The 2 lightsabers in his hands crack off (not the long glow sabers that attach onto the lightsaber holders. The hoses that connect to his neck to body crack and is not connected at the moment, and the left fin on his head came loose. I used super glue to repair this and now its all in one piece. Still displays great if your not super picky and want this for a reasonable price. I accept local pick up, or I can ship the item to you. Item does not include oriiginal art box or mailer. I will double box it to make sure you get it safely. Only if the original seller did this it might have came undamage. This is a pretty fair price if someone here knows how to repair statues might be able to make this like new again. So all the pics are below. Everything has been glued back together by super glue. It was both lightsabers hes holding, the head fin, and the hoses on his neck I left alone didn't glue those back on since it was very hard to notice when he's on display. Please look at all the pics and ask questions. This is #426. Price is 350.00 not including shipping costs and insurance. Looks amazing still, I have much more pics if you want to see more please email me. Thanks

022.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:
022.jpg

I finally get to see what your collection sort of looks like lol i was wondering what those shelves looked like where you put all the statues you buy :lol that sucks about the GG breaking in transit so many fragile pieces on him good luck with the sale though

Back