Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that statue was a flavor of the month IMO.

Yeah, I hate the idea of them being flipped on ebay, but you have to know that the people buying the statue and paying that nutty amount are the fans who really wanted one but got shut out.

Glad I got mine and he's chillin' with the rest of the Zack I got.

Yeah, I hate the idea of them being flipped on ebay, but you have to know that the people buying the statue and paying that nutty amount are the fans who really wanted one but got shut out.

Glad I got mine and he's chillin' with the rest of the Zack I got.

That right there, is the biggest issue I have with the whole fiasco.

got my reg 66/300 today!

Photo017.jpg

I'm guilty of flipping this one but it allowed me to have a regular version for free.

Well, if you were lucky enough to land an EX version at retail then why not?? That's of course if you didn't mind making a couple extra bucks and scoring a regular with the profits......

I was guilty of purchasing an EX version at a premium. But it was worth every penny. I love my PZ :joy

Does the fact Lonnie won something actually surprise anymore? I enter some contests I don't really want the item just so it makes chance of winning something that much harder. But obviously it never seems to work :lol

that is the one you won right? Score!

Lonnie won the PZ International contest? Congrats!!! :D

Does the fact Lonnie won something actually surprise anymore? I enter some contests I don't really want the item just so it makes chance of winning something that much harder. But obviously it never seems to work :lol

Nope, I didn't win this; it was one of the 10 offered as second chance on Halloween (Saturday). I was just fast! :D

Nope, I didn't win this; it was one of the 10 offered as second chance on Halloween (Saturday). I was just fast! :D

Congrats!!! I was just as fast but way more broke so I had to pass... :lol

Got #008 International and I'm very impressed. :rock

He looks even better in person than I thought he would. I wouldn't mind swapping him with an Ex at some point.

PZ EX = 100
PZ INT = 125
PZ REG = 300

I wanted one of the International versions but didn't make it in time. :(

Back