Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everyone's hangin tight to their PZ ex versions..... And the reg versions are climbing a little :)

It's hard to give him up when he really is a beautiful statue.

I haven't decided if I want to collect this line of statues yet but even if I don't I'll probably still hold onto PZ

Have we ever found out where #1-4 are, Brant? My #005 is getting lonely not knowing where the first 4 are. :monkey2 :(

:lol

I've heard Sideshow tends to keep some of the lower editions in house. So #5 may be the lowest edition size released to the public :dunno

Sold my 007 international to cr4cx3r, and I'm only waiting on payment for a sale of all four of my Specimens, so I'm officially completely out of the Dead line. Long journey for 007, as he was international, then with Sideshow, then to South Carolina, then to Las Vegas, and now out to Cincinnati.

I guess he really is a restless Dead. :lol

Sold my 007 international to cr4cx3r, and I'm only waiting on payment for a sale of all four of my Specimens, so I'm officially completely out of the Dead line. Long journey for 007, as he was international, then with Sideshow, then to South Carolina, then to Las Vegas, and now out to Cincinnati.

I guess he really is a restless Dead. :lol

Didn't you just get him? Why did you sell?

Well, I had an exclusive, and sold it, then regretted it, then saw the U.C. preview, then jumped on the international, then saw in hand pics of U.C., and well...

I needed the funds to be honest to finance my CV trip that I really should not be taking. Oh, and selling this makes a lot of space for the new LOTR maquette line.

Don't get me wrong, PZ is a classic. Quite awesome. :D

Well, I had an exclusive, and sold it, then regretted it, then saw the U.C. preview, then jumped on the international, then saw in hand pics of U.C., and well...

I needed the funds to be honest to finance my CV trip that I really should not be taking. Oh, and selling this makes a lot of space for the new LOTR maquette line.

Don't get me wrong, PZ is a classic. Quite awesome. :D

Don't get your hopes up on that. If there's one thing Sideshow's proven, it's that they can't complete a LOTR line. I'm a huge fan of LOTR, but after watching them fumble the 1:6 line, then promise to focus on PFs before fumbling that line, I highly doubt you'll ever see enough dedication to get the full Fellowship.

Back