Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I was getting worried about getting my Ex. I knew I was probably one of the last to get theirs because I had it held over the 4th of July, and if there were any problems I was worried about availability of replacements.

Even the new NL contest for a PZ PF is for the regular, not the Ex. Usually contests were for the Ex. I thought.

Well, you demanded it, so here it is: The Patient Zero Premium Format Registry!

I was only going to do it for the exclusive, but I figured Gruesam would hit me again at SDCC if I didn't include everyone.
:mwaha

LOL
Brant, I just saw this!

:lol

I didn't order one- too big for me.

And... I promise not to hit you this year.

Not unless you want me to...

:monkey3

Man, it sucks but it'll be at least another month and a half before I know the number of my ex. That's flexpay for ya...

Number 75 Exclusive was waiting for me when I got back! I had heard they were already out of replacements, so I was very nervous opening it up, but he appears to be in great shape... other than the overly dark hands compared to the arm issue.

Seems to me that as many "collectors" got this piece as they should have. Lots of them on Evil-Bay and on here for that matter.

hi boy,
This week i'll receive my patient zero excl number 10.i found in italy another patient zero excl. The number 051,the buyers is modelworldsnc,this a italy store,the boss is a my friend.when i'll found others numbers i let you know.

Last edited:
just got my regular #292

P1010935.jpg

Back