Patient Zero Premium Format Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#44 exclusive is in the house

but needs to go back into his box tomb.....nobody to display him with, needs to wait for the next Dead PF

There might not even be a next Dead PF. He may be the only one. Open him back up and display him properly!

I hope he's not the last one:( He's a bit out of place with all my Marvel stuff. When I got my regular version on Friday I might display them both.

So we know where 29 EXs are for now. I wonder how many more will show up on this board.

EX. #51 was for sale on the 'bay.

Darth Waller has #85 EX on the bay as well.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get all 100 up and accounted for. :cool:

Yeah I really hope to see another PF soon. It would be sweet to have a group of these dead pfs on display.

Common SS, the virus has to spread! :sick

Last edited:
Maybe we will get a surprised at SDCC.

I hope so. SS knows how popular this PF is, and it would be crazy for them not to go for it.

I am curious though how big the ES would be on a second PF.

I'm guessing higher so SS could make more money. That's why they raised the ES on the reg. And I'm sure SS would have increased the ES on the EX, if they could have done it without really tarnishing their name.

I hope so. SS knows how popular this PF is, and it would be crazy for them not to go for it.

I am curious though how big the ES would be on a second PF.

I'm guessing higher so SS could make more money. That's why they raised the ES on the reg. And I'm sure SS would have increased the ES on the EX, if they could have done it without really tarnishing their name.

They will milking for all they can but I hope they don't get too greedy as they can see that most of the latest dead figures are still available on their site.

They will milking for all they can but I hope they don't get too greedy as they can see that most of the latest dead figures are still available on their site.

True, but the PFs will bring in outsiders to the dead line. When it comes to milking let's just hope SS takes a break from being SS. If you know what I mean.

Edit: I just saw that RogueCylon over at Statue Forum has EX #8.

Last edited:
Now someone go find #6 and #11 and we'll have quite a few in a row. So far, its looking like #1-5 haven't shown up/been released to the public.

Another statue forum member, oddball, has #15. He's putting it on ebay though. I'm pretty sure it's an EX, I'll ask him.

Back