Pangaea - Scottish General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was eager to pull the trigger on this but the hs killed it.
The rooted hair is great, but the actor is just not there (maybe a little).
The expression he has, certainly doesn't help and a second hs with warpaint should be included.
I will wait and see the in hand photos & reviews to see if any changes have been done to finally decide.
Sadly this would be the 1st Pangaea figure I am not happy about it.
I have the Greek & Gladiator Generals, I have pre-ordered the French one, but so far the Scottish is a no go.

This will be one of the figures that we're gonna have to buy both versions and bash into one supreme figure a la Mad Max imo...

This has been delayed for months, apparently now it will be September. Before it was May, June and July

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Well he isn't that expensive compared to some other figures these days. I've been looking forward to this for months.

This has been delayed for months, apparently now it will be September.

Where/when did you hear September? I messaged them on Facebook a couple of weeks ago and they just told me something vague like that it was still being worked on.

I've been in contact with them on facebook since March or so and seemed to establish good contact with them. They said the rooted hair and face paint was taking the longest on the figure in the factory and told me next month for the figure. I asked every once in a while about the release date and each time it was delayed. I really hope next month is accurate since I've been really disappointed with the long delay.

It would be cool if they gave us an extra head sculpt as an apology for the wait... one with blue 'war paint' and one without... but with a rooted-hair head-sculpt I supposed that's unlikely.

I do hope that during this delay, they've better matched this character's hair color to his 'film inspiration'. ;)

Oh for crying out loud! WTSF is wrong with this figure? Pangaea has announced AND released other figures since announcing this one. I hope it's worth the nearly 2-year wait. They better throw in some cool extras to make up for all these delays!

Oh for crying out loud! WTSF is wrong with this figure? Pangaea has announced AND released other figures since announcing this one. I hope it's worth the nearly 2-year wait. They better throw in some cool extras to make up for all these delays!
Lol I really doubt it. Next month will be the Samurai General which I thought was coming after this one... When I told them this was a huge disservice to the fans and that they are making people upset by constantly saying next month the response is just "sorry about that". If a company is having a huge delay they should make an announcement and say that it will be a few months or so rather than saying oh it will be next month every time you ask and angering everyone.

Back