Pangaea - Scottish General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks way better than the KP version..except the sculpt which is a bit of a let down but there are a number of alternatives available.

They have made a real effort with the kilt/sash getting it pleated and ironed in place, ill be impressed if the final product looks close to this

Nice. Not the best, but the sculpt isn't too bad. The rooted hair looks like it can be made to look cool as well.

while the sculpt is a tad derpy, it isn't helped by the sheer amount of hair there is. I think with a bit of a trim to reduce bulk this will look ace

Man, this looks great. I prefer the "boots" and leather armor on KP's version but everything else on this one looks better. Is there yet another Wallace coming from One Sixth Kit or do I have that wrong? I have the custom and finding all of the best parts to upgrade should be fun. Pricey but fun.

** [ Pangaea Toy ] 1/6 Scottish General is going to release in Q3

Pangaea Toy 1/6 Scottish General is going to release in Q3

yBQkSxy.jpg

SOws0nr.jpg

4gFt6C4.jpg

B7JRuDo.jpg

nBRz6uo.jpg

xEOuqme.jpg

zc20f1F.jpg

qBkqYti.jpg

HBaQI1L.jpg

OlVTUcg.jpg

2vEb1kf.jpg

QecNAOf.jpg

s7lmGAY.jpg

PDHCMz6.jpg

FLNBXYL.jpg

wnAqagv.jpg

tLdjaP1.jpg

SQ6kYQT.jpg

i am already in on the Deluxe KP , i will see how that one looks when it arrives, but i am sure ill be picking up the shield on this one on ebay when people start parting it

Sculpt isn't so great. I like the rooted hair but there is a bit too much of it. People complained about KP's kilt being wrong. This one isn't any better. The pattern and base colors are wrong. I might pick up some parts.

Accessories and outfit look great, not feeling the sculpt or hair work and the body seems much to big and kind of cartoony looking.

The outfit looks much better than the KP. The sculpt doesn't really resemble Gibson and the hair is horrid.lol

Last edited:
It is up for preorder. RRP: US$165
With shipping it goes about $180-$190 depending on the retailer.

That hair better come braided. Don't you dare make me braid my dolly's hair :lol

Back