Pangaea - Scottish General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toypanic says the warpaint hs will be released Jan/2021.
Kg has already shipped my warpaint hs, as I 've been given a tracking no.
Has anyone received notification about the shipment of the figure?

EDIT: 7toys7 just sent me an email with the tracking no of the figure.
A grail figure is coming!

I got a tracking number for the war paint head. Maybe will pick other stuff if they part out the figure in ebay or other sites (please let me know if you see them). Will mix them with the Kaustic Plastik figure I have.

I received mine today, I will have the warpaint head in the next few days.
Overall I really like the figure, it was not missing anything inside
and I am glad I got him at an affordable price, even if I didn't preorder him.
The price has gone up $30 on 7toys7.com and anyone who is thinking on getting him should do it now, 'cause it will go higher.

I have 2 remarks to make:

1) The body on my figure is a bit loose on the waist and hips.
Not much of a problem but it's in contrast with how tight the other joints are.
I will try a trick of mine to put some hard paper in them, as to tighten them.

2) My biggest gripe is the skirt.
I understand why it is not thick as I expected it, because if it was it would probably look oversized and silly,
but it's missing a hem (sewn edge) at the edges of the fabric.
So if someone is not careful when handling the fabric, it starts to unravel and many threads are hanging loose.

I will watch the movie again in the next few days in order to remember better how Mel looked in his costume
and I will write my final opinion on him together with the warpaint hs.
Sorry about not posting pics, but I haven't got the space to set him up, so he 'll stay boxed for now.

I’ve had the war paint head for a few weeks and it looks great! I still don’t have the figure cause I’m waiting for timewalker to get him in

Made some quick pics two weeks ago, time to post some first impressions

rau04112.jpg

rau04114.jpg

rau04113.jpg

rau04118.jpg

Yes the flag is a bit of a joke from my side :wink1: Overall like the appearance even though body and material are not always up to date. Looks very cool.

I highly recommend the warpaint HS for anyone getting this. It improves the likeness quite a bit imo.

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 46
I got the the warpaint sculpt from Pangaeaand trimmed and cut the hair. I used as a base the Kaustic old figure, Gustavo Bautista new brigandine leather armour and a new seamless body. Great sculpt by the way
8099256008fd938d1474eb6a5337cba7.jpg
8825ebae9b2a64cb078c1c5b2ee6050a.jpg
ded3b84183f4a646c2e826d842493c49.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

Back