Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Emperor's coming here?"

"That is correct Commander, and he's most displeased with your apparent lack of photos."

"We shall double our efforts."

"I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

"I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

..which is, frankly, the most threatening thing anybody says in the entire saga.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Just can't decide if I'm going to initially display it with Yoda or with the Maul bust and the MR Vader Helmet...

Well, based on your comments regarding the Predator dio, you know once you see my pictures of Palpatine you're going to order him, just do it now :lol

lol...i'm gonna have to get the moderators to ban you. i really want the darth maul bust so i know once i get that i'll be going after palpatine and a vader helmet eventually. i think this will look great displayed with the SS Palpatine set, and the Master Replicas lightsaber!!!

lol...i'm gonna have to get the moderators to ban you. i really want the darth maul bust so i know once i get that i'll be going after palpatine and a vader helmet eventually. i think this will look great displayed with the SS Palpatine set, and the Master Replicas lightsaber!!!

I don't know if you have any 1:1 stuff, but the Maul bust will hook you on how awesome busts can be, the skin texture and details, he's so lifelike.

I'm planning a good and evil setup in my office cube. The way my desk is setup, my computer sits on a midpiece between two long sections, so on one side i'm going to have my Yoda 1:1 and the Ani-Obi diorama and othe other side, Palpatine 1:1 with the Duel of the Fates dio.

I don't know if you have any 1:1 stuff, but the Maul bust will hook you on how awesome busts can be, the skin texture and details, he's so lifelike.

I'm planning a good and evil setup in my office cube. The way my desk is setup, my computer sits on a midpiece between two long sections, so on one side i'm going to have my Yoda 1:1 and the Ani-Obi diorama and othe other side, Palpatine 1:1 with the Duel of the Fates dio.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool are there pics in any of your threads??? and the Wolf will be my first bust. i've got plenty of MR 1:1 props, but the busts were always too much for my tastes. now i guess my taste is a little more refined and i'm really starting to dig them. i crapped my pants when the Darth Maul bust went up for order, but back then i was really strapped for cash (waiting for disability) so i had to cancel him. after the CM Predator arrives i'm gonna start saving for the Maul bust and cutting down on my 1/6 collecting (except for Predators)

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool are there pics in any of your threads??? and the Wolf will be my first bust. i've got plenty of MR 1:1 props, but the busts were always too much for my tastes. now i guess my taste is a little more refined and i'm really starting to dig them. i crapped my pants when the Darth Maul bust went up for order, but back then i was really strapped for cash (waiting for disability) so i had to cancel him. after the CM Predator arrives i'm gonna start saving for the Maul bust and cutting down on my 1/6 collecting (except for Predators)

This is what I've had at my office for a bit, though I've begun clearing things out to accommodate Palpatine and the Duel of the Fates diorama. The 1:1 saber and Obi-Wan 1/6 are back home but Yoda and the dio are still there.

1.jpg

This is what my setup with the Maul 1:1 looks like in my room at home.

MF4.jpg

I was VERY fortunate to acquire the Maul 1:1, he went up for sale just about the time I found Sideshow and I got myself on the Wait List and thankfully it converted. Still one of my most treasured pieces, nothing beats having a life-like replica of your favorite character.

This is what I've had at my office for a bit, though I've begun clearing things out to accommodate Palpatine and the Duel of the Fates diorama. The 1:1 saber and Obi-Wan 1/6 are back home but Yoda and the dio are still there.

1.jpg

This is what my setup with the Maul 1:1 looks like in my room at home.

MF4.jpg

I was VERY fortunate to acquire the Maul 1:1, he went up for sale just about the time I found Sideshow and I got myself on the Wait List and thankfully it converted. Still one of my most treasured pieces, nothing beats having a life-like replica of your favorite character.

OMG thats awesome!!! and i agree!!! Darth Maul is easily one of my favorite characters from the PT. the Yoda bust looks great too!!! man, too much stuff, not enough cash.

Ya, I've been wanting Palpatine done in the 1:1 bust line since I got Maul, but there was a time Sideshow said they wouldn't be doing humans so I worried Palpatine would never be done even though with his deformation he looks almost alien. I was thrilled when the first tease of him came out and very pleased with the look of it. The expression is exactly what I'd hope for, something sinister and evil representing him for his true nature, not the passive, quiet, calculating side but the raw, angry, evil inside.

Got my 15-20 day notice for this baby :rock. I'm not sure if I could ever really clasify pieces I collect as grails because I value them all, but Palpatine is in my top 5 most desired 1:1 busts lists and I've been ecstatic that this was made since the first tease of it.

dude !! I want to see some pics the moment you get him.

thanks.... but i hope the GF doesn't find out about me buying him. she might not be too happy about two busts arriving the same month.

Well, sorta joking sorta not, just remind her that her bust will always be the most special one to you ;)

Interestingly, I was showing a co-worker the bust because I'm having it sent to my job and displaying it there, and she found Palpatine freakier than the Darth Maul, which really surprised me, I'd think he'd look more like just a shrivelled old man and nothing evil, certainly not like Maul. Good job SSC hehe.

Back