Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4239

012408palpyct1.jpg

Ok, I might officialy cry right now. :monkey2

First, I get to see that their Sidious figure came out great from Production, and now they're going to deliver my most desired 1:1 bust after Maul.

THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!!
:monkey2

Very cool. I am sure this will look amazing, Sideshow has done awesome 1:1 busts so far.

Well, looks like PF Ani and Aragorn may be taking a hike. In my current budget, I can't get this and them, and this is a grail of grails for me. Maybe I can get some good freelance work in the coming year.

Well, looks like PF Ani and Aragorn may be taking a hike. In my current budget, I can't get this and them, and this is a grail of grails for me. Maybe I can get some good freelance work in the coming year.

At this point, I'm really feeling good about passing on that Aragorn! Can't let Anakin go though, it's too cool....now if they were to announce a Qui-Gon PF, Anakin might slide....

Thankfully the year has just started, but I will NOT miss this bust and I'll cancel whatever I must to keep it.

I have a list of 3 1:1 busts I'd want from SSC and this knocks one off the list.

General Grievous
Emperor Palpatine
Obi-Wan Kenobi, PT or OT

And we've seen a hint of Grievous, so my 1:1 dreams are nearly complete.

Thankfully the year has just started, but I will NOT miss this bust and I'll cancel whatever I must to keep it.

I have a list of 3 1:1 busts I'd want from SSC and this knocks one off the list.

General Grievous
Emperor Palpatine
Obi-Wan Kenobi, PT or OT

Grievous for me is a definite--- $$$wise I'll hold off on this one AND the Duel of the Fates despite how cool it looks.

Congrats to all who :emperor were pleasantly surprised and are over the moon with this one. (Wait a minute, that's no moon--it's a space station :D)

Wasn't it stated somewhere that they wouldn't attempt human likeness' for the 1:1 busts? I hope it's not true, there are several I'd get.

General Grievous
Emperor Palpatine
Obi-Wan Kenobi, PT or OT

Congrats Maul, it's always cool when people get their most wanted wish. Kinda makes you feel more complete plus it will make you feel good every time you see it. I think for me it would be a Gimli or Gandalf the Grey PF.

So Star Wars gets another 1:1 bust and Marvel doesn't? :tap

I'm sure this is gonna look great, I just don't understand the fascination with this character. I can't stand him. :dunno

Congrats Maul, it's always cool when people get their most wanted wish. Kinda makes you feel more complete plus it will make you feel good every time you see it. I think for me it would be a Gimli or Gandalf the Grey PF.

Thanks Kookie, and as much as I don't feel posessions are everything because I have plenty and there are still voids in my life I feel, there are some collectibles that just give an indescribably awesome feeling. Maul 1:1 bust does it, this one will do it just the same. I was worried he was more human than alien so to speak and would never be done. Maybe he's a sign of humans coming, or maybe he's just a fine line.

So Star Wars gets another 1:1 bust and Marvel doesn't? :tap

I'm sure this is gonna look great, I just don't understand the fascination with this character. I can't stand him. :dunno

You sir, will get your balls cut off again later:D When are we playing anyway???

But i do feel ya. They need to make another Marvel 1:1 bust, NOW!!!

Back