DMD Star Wars Emperor Palpatine Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianFrable

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I saw this review on YouTube,. It really is the most accurate Return of the Jedi Emperor Palpatine I've seen.
1666287284953.png
However, finding furthur information about the statue is almost impossible. I only came across the review when I was checking out another Palpatine 1/4 statue, but when I saw the face sculpt on the DMD version I was floored. Can someone show me where to find more info about this? I'm sure they are all sold, but I'd love to see more photos and any news on this Museum quality piece. Thanks
1666287284953.png

Incredible looking statue. Those swap-out pieces are truly amazing. With so many different display options available, that it will be fun to switch it up, from time to time.

I know there are artist's who are contracted to make pieces for individual collectors. I emailed one the other day about a statue I saw online and he said to fabricate and create it costs roughly $3000.00. However, the reviewer in the video does not indicate that this is a one of a kind piece.

I know there are artist's who are contracted to make pieces for individual collectors. I emailed one the other day about a statue I saw online and he said to fabricate and create it costs roughly $3000.00. However, the reviewer in the video does not indicate that this is a one of a kind piece.

It's not. I believe Palpatine was a run of 66.

DMD is kind of like MYC where they do small runs of custom statues, but a bit more private. They have a closed Facebook group.

I just purchased one of the MYC emperor palpatine's. Now, I don't know if I made a mistake or not because is there a chance that I could have gotten one of these? I just feel that this is a better likeness of the character. I don't see any information about the DMD emperor palpatine statue on this site, which is strange. I wish that I could get access to their Facebook page

I just purchased one of the MYC emperor palpatine's. Now, I don't know if I made a mistake or not because is there a chance that I could have gotten one of these? I just feel that this is a better likeness of the character. I don't see any information about the DMD emperor palpatine statue on this site, which is strange. I wish that I could get access to their Facebook page
They DMD piece is sold out and I haven't seen any for sale. I also got the MYC Emperor recently via a seller on Facebook and I am quite happy with him, even though the DMD does have an overall better sculpt. I do like the MYC base a lot better though regarding the design and size and having so many switchout arms and heads is already a pain in the ass with the MYC. The DMD has even more of those arms and heads, I couldn't even store them anywhere useful.

Back