Packers or Steelers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packers Or Steelers

• Packers

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Yeah it's amazing what producers can do for groups. LOL

I would say is was as much the sound techs fault as it was the performers.

I would have blown my ____ing brains out if I had to sit through that live. I never thought I would hate the sound of Sweet Child O' Mine.

60 seconds of Slash wasn't worth even ten seconds of those clowns jumping around pretending they could sing.

One would think for getting flagged for a facemask foul you would have to atleast touch the facemask. Yet another e ample of the NFL bias against the steelers. Oh wait .....

One would think for getting flagged for a facemask foul you would have to atleast touch the facemask. Yet another e ample of the NFL bias against the steelers. Oh wait .....

I agree , facemask? no.....

I've always loved Slash. Saw him open for Ozzy last week. Despite being the opener, he had the edge for me. Hell of a show.

I dunno, Steelers spotted them an 18-point lead. Even if the Packers had the Sisters of Mercy playing for 'em at corner, I would think it would be pretty hard to piss away a frickin' 18-point lead.

Back