Packers or Steelers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packers Or Steelers

• Packers

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Well atleast you made you money back from UFC 126.:clap How much did you cash in?

4k total....I stayed away from UFC 126 completely.

The way the line moved it wasnt any value at all to take the underdog belfort. :yess:

Now that I can finally post again. I am disappointed that my beloved Steelers lost of course. But congrats to the Packers!

Nah.. with my luck the Steelers will end up losing by a touchdown or something.

Or worse, the refs will miss a pass interference call that wouldve lead to a probable touchdown that wouldve lead to the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever...

k, now Im just being silly...

Or worse, the refs will miss a pass interference call that wouldve lead to a probable touchdown that wouldve lead to the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever...

k, now Im just being silly...

Really? what PI? that was a great play stop crying.

Why would I be crying, I couldnt care less about either team. As an NFL fan, it looked like PI to me and I cant stand the Steelers. So, piss off :)

Wha?????????

For some reason..and it started as I booted up to share the Superbowl experience with my fellow freaks...for a couple of days I could not get a message posted on this website. I could read them...pull up the reply window...but when I tried to type...it came out in a funky font...and I could not change the font...and then when I tried to post...it came back with the ten spaces or less message.

And I had some great insight to share with everyone.

But, in hind sight, it would have been wrong anyway as it all pertained to the Steelers coming back and winning.:)

Back