• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2023 Collection Refresh (aka I need space) - MMS470 Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to rotate some figures out of the collection who've not had their time to shine on the shelf in a while; best they go to someone who will get to enjoy them!

All items are as listed include contiguous US shipping and PayPal fees - US residents only at this time please, my sincere apologies. Hawaii and Alaska, I love ya but anticipate a small shipping bump once I have you address and run the numbers. I ship the way I like to receive, well padded and/or double boxed when shippers are available. No Sideshow shipper-only BS. When appropriate, each figure includes the original shipper sleeve, plastic bag, and respective packaging as close to factory as possible. Conditions noted per item. Pictures available on request.

Hot Toys MMS470 Black Panther Figure $400 - Figure displayed in museum posing only and suit is like new with fully functioning UV response. Never used the base, only tested with blacklight flashlight. All original packaging included including shipper and bag.

Sold

Sideshow Red Five Luke $250 - Figure previously displayed amongst my collection. Complete and secured back in original box; no shipper sleeve.
Art By Art Battle Damaged Winter Solider Shield $60 - Brand new, diecast shield complete with gift box. Never used or displayed, only inspected and returned to box. Great option for those wanting an authentic CA:WS promo art look for their Stealth Suit Cap.
POPToys Devoted Samurai Deluxe Version $600 - Brand new figure; inner art box unopened within wrapped factory bag; outer shipper opened but never got around to opening the figure further. Shipper included.

Last edited:
Back